Red Relief® for Wool Stain Remover Removes food dye stains from wool! From Pro’s Choice and Bane-Clene®
- Red Relief Stain Remover is a three-part system formulated especially for removing food and beverage dyes like Kool-Aid from wool carpets and rugs.
- Solution “A” contains wetting agents and reducing bleach.
- Solution “B” contains wetting agents, solvent and water conditioner.
- Solution “C” (CSS) Neutralizer contains a dye stabilizer to reduce the likelihood of over-bleaching the wool or causing dye loss in the wool.
- Red Relief for Wool is a fast acting.
- Pro's Choice Red Relief for Wool actually alters the stain color to make it disappear as if by magic. You have to see it to believe it!
- These food dye additive stains are NOW money making opportunities for your carpet cleaning company!
- Heat is not required to activate this product!
- Red Relief for Wool is a different formulation from the regular Red Relief and cannot be interchanged or substituted for each other.
- Safe for wool and stain-resistant carpet when properly used.
Stain Magic for Wool from Bane-Clene® and Pro’s Choice CTI
- 3 pints/kit
- Formulated specifically for use on natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton).
- Stain Magic for Wool unleashes new chemistry for old problems.
- Stain Magic for Wool is formulated specifically for use on natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton) which are are easily damaged by stronger spotters and stain removers.
- CAUTION: Removal of some of the rug dye is always possible in this type of system!
- For removal of a specific stain on wool or silk, use the Pro’s Choice 50 page Stain Guide.
Pro’s Choice Natural Fiber Cleaner from Bane-Clene®
- Designed to safely and thoroughly clean those difficult to clean natural textiles, such as Haitian and Natural Cotton that are prone to yellowing and browning.
- It is the best product to use when wet-cleaning Sisal Rugs (including Jute Rugs) and Cotton rugs and carpet. It is also helpful in restoring fabrics that have been discolored due to improper cleaning procedures.
- Natural Fiber Cleaner restores clean white color to dingy upholstery.
- Natural Fiber Cleaner contains sodium bisulfite, a reducing bleach, builders and detergents. Not compatible with oxidizing bleaching agents such as hydrogen peroxide, Stain Magic, OSR, etc.
- Natural Fiber Cleaner also helps to correct and/or prevent yellowing of carpets, especially berbers.
- If a Sisal rug is severely soiled and you must wet clean, try cleaning with Natural Fiber Cleaner followed with protection by Sta-Clene®.
- CLICK ON VIEW DETAILS AND THEN CLICK ON ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR SDS SHEETS
Pro’s Choice Rug Restorer Pet Urine Treatment for Severely Contaminated Wool and Silk Rugs
- DUE TO SUPPLY ISSUES PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
- ITEM #35017 or #35008 MAY BE USED AS SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS
- Professional Use Only. Not for use by Untrained Carpet Cleaning Technicians or Consumers. Keep out of reach of children.
- Pet stain and odor treatment for very difficult to clean natural fibers such as wool and silk.
- Tough on nasty pet stains and odors, but gentle on wool fibers.
- Great for decontamination of tough, smelly, urine-soaked, old pet, cat and dog urine contaminants on delicate wool and silk rugs.
- Ideal for submersion cleaning and odor removal of rugs that are saturated with pet urine.
- Superior to enzyme pet urine treatment products.
How to Clean, Maintain, Fix Problems, Protect Area and Oriental Rugs
- Everything you need to know about oriental and area rug construction and maintenance.
- 2-Hour Video by Bane-Clene's Chemist
Chemspec Oriental Rug Shampoo safely handles sensitive dyes on all carpet and area rug fibers
- INVENTORY IS LIMITED-PLEASE CALL TO ORDER 800.428.9512
- Chemspec Oriental Rug Shampoo safely handles sensitive dyes on all carpet and area rug fibers.
- Leaves a plush hand and maximum sheen.
- For on-site or in-plant cleaning.
- Dual purpose - Can be used in rotary shampoo or dry foam equipment.
- Safe for use on all synthetic, cotton and wool fibers
- Oriental Rug Shampoo is phosphate free.
- WoolSafe approved.
- Oriental Rug Shampoo is deliberately on the acid side to make it safer for dyed rugs. Avoid dye-bleeding and yellowing!
- Freeze thaw stable.
- Oriental Rug Shampoo creates a very thick and dense foam that quickly suspends deeply embedded soils from all fibers.