Pro’s Choice ENERGY for Heavy Soil Carpet Cleaning & Asphalt Stain Removal
- THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED by the MANUFACTURER
- PLEASE SUBSTITUTE ITEM #10227 CITRUS APS
- Energy's chemistry dramatically improves any cleaning detergent’s ability to separate oily/waxy/gummy soils from synthetic fibers, such as olefin.
- Pro’s Choice Energy IMPROVES CLEANING OF OLEFIN!
Pro’s Choice Pro-Zyme+ Powdered Enzyme Prespray, Grease Digester and Protein Spotter for Carpet
- Pro-Zyme Prespray, Grease Digester and Protein Spotter is especially effective for cleaning restaurant, kitchen and dining room carpets
- NOTE: 180° degrees maximum! May be mixed with Energy for extremely greasy, oily carpet and olefin!
EnvireX SCR Soil Crystallization Rinse Prevents Resoiling and Reappearing Spots and Stains Using Encapsulation Technology by Pro’s Choice
- LIMITED INVENTORY
- Clean with SCR to prevent wicking in the worst case restaurants and other commercial carpets likely to have re-occurring spots and stains from multiple heavy spills!
- SCR performs the dual role of an extraction emulsifier detergent and rinse agent.
- SCR prevents re-attachment of soil to carpet fiber during the extraction cleaning process.
- SCR rinses away detergent residues and then during the drying process combines with wicking residue to form non-sticky crystal structures.
- Neutralizers rinse cleaning chemicals freely from fibers and restore pH balance.
- Drying agents reduce drying time.
- Anti re-soiling agents reduce resoiling.
- Anti-foam agents keep your recovery system functioning at peak efficiency.
- Leaves nearly virgin, soil free fiber that resists re-soiling very much as it did when new.
- Pro's Choice EnvireX SCR contains proprietary STAY CLEAN crystal technology and “Wick Stop,” a proprietary Acrylate Copolymer crystallizing agent and surfactant.
- SCR makes call-backs a thing of the past because of soil and spots coming back after cleaning carpet. “wick-back” stains that would mysteriously reappear 2 or 3 days after cleaning are now a thing of the past!
- Encapsulation minimizes the possibility of wicking (when soils filter to the surface of the carpet).
Pro’s Choice Extreme-Clean Extraction Emulsifier from Bane-Clene®
- For professional use only! Not for use by consumers!
- It is a dual purpose cleaner
- Not for use on stain-resist nylon carpet.
- Maximum strength
- High pH
- For extraction cleaning of extremely dirty commercial carpet
Pro's Choice Brush and Bonnet Low-Moisture Encapsulating Soil Crystallization Bonnet Cleaner for Carpet
Pro’s Choice Envirex Brush and Bonnet can be used as a Spray and Brush cleaner or a Bonnet Cleaner for Cleaning Carpet.
- Low moisture technology avoids overwetting which can cause resoiling and reappearing spots and stains.
- Used for spray/brush and bonnet carpet cleaning procedures.
- Pro’s Choice Soil Crystallization products such as Brush & Bonnet are the cutting edge of low moisture technology for professional cleaners.
- The encapsulating properties of Brush & Bonnet reduce resoiling, wicking and reappearing spots.
- Brush and Bonnet is ideal for interim cleaning of commercial carpets - especially low-profile level-loop carpet.
- Safe for stain-resistant nylon carpet such as Stainmaster®.
- May be used in wet pad and dry pad bonnet cleaning processes.
- May also be used in shower feed rotary brush and spray and brush.
- You will be delighted with the results and the soil that is not picked up by the bonnet will be crystallized and encapsulated, ready for removal by subsequent vacuuming.
- You will find that carpets look better and stay clean longer than with other bonnet cleaners!
- Contains “wick-stop,” an anti-wicking crystallizing soil crystallization Acrylate Copolymer Blend.
- Wicking on loop pile carpet can be greatly reduced by following hot water extraction with dry bonnet cleaning. This is especially helpful on commercial olefin loop carpet with a large number of spills.
Pro’s Choice Natural Fiber Cleaner from Bane-Clene®
- Designed to safely and thoroughly clean those difficult to clean natural textiles, such as Haitian and Natural Cotton that are prone to yellowing and browning.
- It is the best product to use when wet-cleaning Sisal Rugs (including Jute Rugs) and Cotton rugs and carpet. It is also helpful in restoring fabrics that have been discolored due to improper cleaning procedures.
- Natural Fiber Cleaner restores clean white color to dingy upholstery.
- Natural Fiber Cleaner contains sodium bisulfite, a reducing bleach, builders and detergents. Not compatible with oxidizing bleaching agents such as hydrogen peroxide, Stain Magic, OSR, etc.
- Natural Fiber Cleaner also helps to correct and/or prevent yellowing of carpets, especially berbers.
- If a Sisal rug is severely soiled and you must wet clean, try cleaning with Natural Fiber Cleaner followed with protection by Sta-Clene®.
- CLICK ON VIEW DETAILS AND THEN CLICK ON ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR SDS SHEETS