Chemspec carpet & rug cleaning chemicals and detergents have a worldwide reputation for outstanding performance in the professional cleaning sectors.
Bane-Clene distributes the following Chemspec products:
Chemspec Formula 90 Carpet Cleaning Powder with Biosolv
- INVENTORY IS LIMITED-PLEASE CALL TO ORDER 800.428.9512
- Ready to Use pH: 10.62.
- Safe for stain-resistant nylon carpet.
- Ultra concentrated detergent.
- Contains proven corrosion inhibitors for maximum protection of all metals commonly found in steam extraction equipment.
- 100% active - no filler.
- Dries to a crisp, dry crystalline residue for easy vacuum removal
- Contains defoamers to prevent foam build-up in recovery tanks for better equipment performance and cleaning results
- Quick Dissolving Powder.
- Fresh Citrus Scent.
- Compatible with both portable or truck mount carpet cleaning extraction systems.
Chemspec® Enz All™ Carpet Cleaning Traffic Lane Spotter for the Toughest Protein Related Stains
- Unlike regular traffic lane cleaners that are designed to only remove petroleum based soils, Enz-All incorporates the properties of a strong traffic lane cleaner with the water activated catalytic action of enzymes.
- In restaurants, carpets become heavily soiled with food contaminants like proteins and fats, especially in the traffic areas leading from busy kitchens. Proteolytic enzymes in Chemspec Enz-All are coupled with a high pH value to strongly attack the grease
- Cuts Through food grease fast with a ready to use pH 11.5 - 12.5, Enz-All is hot enough to cut through difficult food grease problems, even the grease that defies high-pressure extraction.
- When used as a pre-spray, Enz-All will break down the thickest, caked-on kitchen grease or the thinnest body oils with ease.
- These proteolytic enzymes are specifically formulated for the removal of the toughest protein greases, oils and soils typically found in food service, hospitality, healthcare and the home.
- Hard surfaces also benefit from the use of enzymes and a solution of Enz-All mopped onto a floor and left for five or ten minutes of dwell time will allow fast and easy removal of really heavy soiling.
- Utilizing enzymatic action, Enz-All removes grass stains, blood, urine, feces, vomit, food grease and cooking oils from carpet and hard surfaces allowing you to deodorize as you clean.
- Not safe for stain-resist nylon carpet.
Chemspec® Express Lane™ Traffic Lane Cleaner Emulsifies Heavy Soils
- Emulsifies heavy soils that have penetrated the carpet backing, releasing soils to the surface for easy extraction.
- Formulated with a dual surfactant/solvent system which is more effective in penetrating and releasing embedded soils.
Crystal Defoamer prevents foam from developing on carpet and stops foam buildup in your vacuum hose and recovery tank
- Odorless and won’t spot the carpet or cause resoiling.
- Crystal Defoamer prevents foam from developing on carpet and stops foam buildup in your vacuum hose and recovery tank.
- Up to 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage per lb.
- pH @ Ready to Use: 5.5 - 6.5
- Ready to Use
Liqua-Gel™ Liquid Gelled Carpet & Rug Cleaning Spotter from Bane-Clene® & Chemspec
- PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- WE RECOMMEND #30527 + #35005 OR #10420 AS SUBSTITUTES
- All spotting products should be used as directed
- Spotters are formulated to effectively remove grease, tar, ink, glue, gum, adhesives, oil and other stubborn spots from carpets and rugs.
- For professional use only! Not for use by consumers!
- Ready to use
- NOTE: All spotters, may dissolve foam blocks! Be sure to rinse thoroughly after use!
- Protect any Spot Remover from Freezing!
Rx for Fringe for Oriental & Oriental Style Rug Fringes from Chemspec and Bane-Clene®
- SUBSTITUTE BROWN OUT® #10180