“How to Care for Your Carpets” Residential Carpet Care Brochure
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
The “How to Care for Your Carpets” Residential Carpet Care full-color, 6-page tri-fold educational handout, mailer and “leave behind” brochure is designed to help the consumer maintain the carpets between professional cleanings.
- A full-color, 6-page tri-fold educational handout designed to help the consumer maintain the carpets between professional cleanings.
- When unfolded, mailable booklet measures about 14" x 8 1/2".
- Back side is spaced for your return address and customer’s address to be imprinted for mailings to prospective and past customers.
- The inside of the 6-page booklet details how the customer should care for his/her carpet until the next time you clean and protect their carpets.
- Always leave the Residential Carpet Care Brochure imprinted on the back with the customer after cleaning their carpet.
- NOTE: Available only to Bane-Clene equipment owners!
- NOTE: If you want the literature imprinted, please call 800-428-9512 with your order. Personalized, imprinted literature cannot be ordered on-line!
- Available in Packs of 100.
Sections in the Brochure:
- Tips To Help You Keep Your Carpet Clean and Last Longer.
- Treatment for water-soluble stains.
- Treatment for solvent-soluble stains.
- Carpet Is Good For You!
- What Can Happen To Your Carpet?
- How To Take Care Of Your Carpet.
- After Your Carpet Is Cleaned.
- The Latest Technology in Carpet Cleaning.
- Certified Bane-Clene Training Program.
- Some No-No’s.
- Information on Bane-Clene®
- Back Center Panel for Your Imprint for Mailing.
Related Advertising and Sales Aids Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”