7-1/2 inch Tile and Grout Line Cleaning Pivoting Brush
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
This pivoting brush is specifically designed to provide extra elbow grease to make grout lines as good as new with Klenz-All™ and Restore.
Features and Benefits of Grout Line Cleaning Pivoting Brush:
- This tile grout brush has bevel cut bristles that get into grout lines.
- Clean grout from a standing position.
- Pivoting head lets the brush glide along grout lines, in corners and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Stiff crimped nylon bristles remove dirt, grime and residue
- Full groupings of thick bristles provide an incredible amount of surface area to make cleaning easy.
- The overall shape is sort of triangular. This allows you to dip down and scrub grout, but the wide brush and angled bristles also clean the top at the same time.
Properties & Specifications:
- Construction: Bevel cut and crimped nylon bristles, pivoting head, triangular shape.
- Brush width: 7 1/2 inches.
Use the grout line brush for cleaning stone, tile and grout:
What Chemical Products Are Used to Clean Grout?
- A heavy duty alkaline cleaner and degreaser, StoneTech Klenz All™, should be used to remove greasy soil from stone and tile floors, kitchen counters, bathroom shower stalls and other natural stone and ceramic tile surfaces.
- For extremely stained grout, you can add OSR to the StoneTech Klenz All solution to bleach the grout while cleaning it.
- In extreme cases, an acidic grout cleaner such as StoneTech Restore may be needed but can only be used if the tile is not sensitive to acid. Of course, acidic cleaners work by removing a layer of the grout.
How to Clean Grout with the Pivoting Brush:
- Test in several inconspicuous area to determine the effectiveness and desired results in your grout cleaning. Especially test the integrity of the grout in several areas - some problems are hidden by soil - such as cracks, discolorations, bubbles in grout, dark spots, coatings etc. that don’t show up until after cleaning.
- Make sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris before cleaning grout.
- Apply StoneTech Klenz All degreaser solution to the floor with a clean mop, towel or sponge.
- Allow plenty of dwell time for the degreaser to work on the soil to clean the grout.
- Agitate the grout cleaning solution with a the Grout Line Pivoting Brush.
- A simple, light action will produce amazing results, and unlike other tools, you will not have to sweat or struggle to get things clean. A little back and forth motion is all that’s required.
- Position on tile so that the center row aligns with your grout lines.
- To scrub, press down lightly and use a back and forth motion, straight down the line.
- Continue working until the area is clean.
- The unique shape will remove dirt from the top of the tile and down into the grout in one motion.
- To ensure that you clean everywhere without missing a spot, work from left to right, and do one section at a time.
- For each section, work from bottom to top, or top to bottom.
- Remove using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum, extractor equipped with a hard surface tool, or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
- Rinse brush and store for later use.
- To protect the grout from future soiling and staining, after complete rinsing and drying, apply impregnator sealer All Purpose Grout Sealer or Sta-Clene® to the Grout per label instructions.
Additional Stone, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile & Grout Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.