Carpet Floor Cleaning Tool - Curved 12 inch
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Cleaning Tool for use with Bane-Clene Carpet Cleaning Extraction Equipment
- The design of all Bane-Clene’s carpet cleaning heads eliminates streaking.
- The balanced weight and vacuum lift make maximum air movement possible.
- The finest brass construction and replacement stem assembly mean a long, efficient and economical lifetime.
- Special alloyed metals are used for the head construction to provide the maximum in porosity and air velocity.
- For the utmost in operator comfort, there is an underslung full-hand trigger.
- The short barrel length option is designed for technicians under 5’ 8" tall.
- The 12 inch head enables you to clean in a more erect position.
- It is great for open areas and commercial work.
- It has a tapered end that allows complete cleaning up to the adjacent baseboards.
- Fits 2 inch vacuum hose.
- Barrel length of the curved tool is 54 inches from hose end to slot.
- NOTE: Floor tool is shown with optional Guide Handle.
- Call 1-800-428-9512 for more information.
- UPS Surcharge and Insurance Fees Apply.
- Manufacturer: Bane-Clene Corp.®.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
Truckmount Carpet Cleaning Equipment Articles and Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”