Handi-Brush™ for Pet Hair and as a Carding Brush
For Pet Hair Removal from Upholstery:
The Handi-Brush from Groom Industries has two rows of brushes designed especially for removal of cat and dog hair from upholstery, etc.
A short, soft bristle light-weight hand brush excellent for cleaning automotive fabrics, upholstery, velvet fabrics, Oriental, Persian and quality area rugs. Effective for dusting and lifting the nap of delicate draperies and fabric wall coverings.
Use the Handi-Brush to remove pet hair from upholstery, furniture, draperies, pillows, bedding and clothing in the home. Embedded soils and pet hair remain at the base of carpet fibers until raised to the surface with a grooming tool. It is the best brush to use to eliminate pet hair from oriental rugs, Persians and velvets as well as Berbers.
- Designed especially for removal of cat and dog hair from upholstery, etc.
- Removes even the most deeply embedded cat hair.
- The ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to grip.
- The bristles loosen and pull embedded fur from carpets and upholstery.
"This is one handy dandy little brush. It's the best product for hair removal for furniture and small areas of carpet. It removes even the most deeply embedded cat hair. The ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to grip. The bristles loosen and pull embedded fur from carpets and upholstery."
-- Dusty Rainbolt, Catnip Newsletter 12/04/03
For Setting Upholstery Pile as a Carding Brush:
- The types of velvet for which we needed carding brushes has disappeared. The velvets that we see today are shorter napped and different fiber. So, when working with velvet and microfiber or any fabric with a pile, we still need to set the nap as we clean but we really don't need an aggressive tool like the carding brush.
- We have the best velvet brush right in our back pocket, the Handi-Brush. The bristles are tightly packed, just the right combination of aggressive and flexible and it comes ready to use. The Handi-Brush is also a great tool for pet hair removal. This makes it essential for the professional and the homeowner.
- So, it is a better tool than the brass velvet brush at a lower price.