Handi Groom® Pile Conditioner and Carpet Groomer
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
The Handi-Groom is a hand held grooming rake designed as a companion tool to the carpet groomers for carpeting on stairs, rugs and edges. Great for pet hair removal. Image to right is of a Handi-Groom with Perky Spotter, sold separately.
Features and Benefits of the Handi-Groom:
- Effective for dusting and lifting the nap of delicate draperies and fabric wall coverings.
- This all-purpose hand held carpet rake can be used to clean stairs, automobile carpet, fringes on oriental rugs upholstery and much more.
- Light-weight hand brush is perfect to lift carpet on stairs that get matted and in tight places. Helps keep carpeted stair steps looking great between vacuums.
- Also excellent for restoring the appearance and texture of high pile area rugs, rug fringes, frieze carpet, even sweaters.
- Compact and handy, but strong enough for stubborn dirt. Unbeatable when used with Perky Spotter®.
- Restores the appearance and texture of such items as high-pile area rugs, velvet upholstery, sweaters, rug fringes.
- Also combs and unravels knotted mops, wet or dry!
- Specially designed nylon tines safely flick embedded dirt and pet hair to the surface for vacuuming. This action helps to release stubborn soil from upholstery fabric, too.
- “Handi” describes this unique tool, an all-purpose groomer for your needs.
- Handi-Groom is a pile conditioner for carpeting on stairs and in tight places.
- Trigger-grip handle is designed for firm control in confined areas. Small enough to fit in your back pocket.
- Specially styled to loosen and extract pet hair and small soil particles trapped deep in carpeting.
- Lifts and extracts lodged pet hair and yarn clippings.
Properties & Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Groom Industries.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Construction: The Handi-Groom from Groom Industries has two rows of tufted, closely aligned nylon bristles designed especially for removal of cat and dog hair from upholstery, etc.
How to Use the Grandi Groom to Take Care of Upholstery, Wall Coverings, Drapery, Rugs and Carpets:
- For Upholstery Care:
- Use on upholstered seats, backs and arms of furniture prior to and after vacuuming or wet cleaning for thorough release of soil particles.
- For Rugs:
- The Handi Groom is the ideal tool to ensure thorough coverage of the prespray before extraction cleaning of rug fringes, neatly comb the fringe away from the rug face and to brush in peroxide on fringes on rugs after cleaning.
- For Spot and Stain Removal on Carpets and Rugs:
- Use the special “Spatula” on the handle to scoop up spills, soil and residue when spotting.
- Apply a spotter to the spot or stain, such as Perky Spotter, APS™ All Purpose Spotter, Citrus APS or Saf-T-Solv™.
- Use the bristle side to agitate the spotter into the spot.
- Using the spatula side, squeegee the spotter and soil into a towel.
- Blot the spot with the towel.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Groom the pile for an even look.
Related Upholstery Care Information and Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”