Bane-Glides Furniture Sliders Make it Easier and Safer for to Move Furniture When Cleaning Carpet. Perfect for Professional Carpet Cleaners.
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
When cleaning carpet, put Bane-Glide sliders under the legs of heavy, hard-to-move furniture and slide away from the wall with much greater ease and less physical effort and less risk of carpet or furniture damage. Avoid causing furniture stains and fiber tip damage when moving furniture.
How to Use Bane-Glides to Move Furniture When Cleaning Carpet:
- As shown, use the Lift Buddy to raise heavy furniture piece to save your back.
- Center Bane-Glides under legs of furniture or equipment you need to move before cleaning the carpet.
- Lighter objects may need only 2 Bane-Glides on front edges.
- For heavier objects, position 4 Bane-Glides, one at each corner.
- Position only 1/2 of the Bane-Glide under the object, to get the object moving.
- Bane-Glides work on all types of carpet and smooth flooring.
- After cleaning the carpet, move back the piece of furniture or equipment.
- Replace with furniture tabs for foam blocks after cleaning to avoid furniture stains.
- Every carpet cleaning truck should have a set of Bane-Glides (sometimes called “skidders” or “sliders”).
- For extremely heavy furniture such as loaded file cabinets, use the EZ Moves.
- Size: Approximately 6 inches diameter.
- Number per package: 4 Bane-Glides per package.
- Physical description: Round discs, non-skid surface on top, slippery white plastic surface on bottom.
- Product number: 30459
Related Upholstery Care Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”