Perky® All-Purpose Spotter Carpet and Upholstery Spot and Stain Remover from Bane-Clene® and Groom Industries®
Perky Spotter all purpose spot remover earned the Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
Perky Spotter is often the answer when solvent-type spot removers fail. Used as directed, the non-enzyme solvent-free digester in this spotter breaks down oil-based stains and spots for removal by blotting.
Perky Spotter is especially effective on protein stains such as blood and food spills and often works very well on pet urine problems.
Proper cleaning with Perky Spotter will not cause “wicking” and “wick back” resulting in spots coming back. Wicking is caused by incomplete removal of the material that caused the spot. Blotting the soiled area after solution is applied can remove most of it, but as the area dries, soil left over will “wick” up to the top of the carpet pile. Incomplete removal of detergents will cause area to re-soil rapidly. Use our Handi-Groom to eliminate “wicking”.
Perky is available in several sizes and is an excellent plus sales item to your customers:
- Environmentally safe.
- Non-Toxic - safe for use around children and pets.
- Contains absolutely no hazardous chemicals.
- Removes stains from: Carpeting, Upholstery, Vinyl, Clothing.
- Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Approved for all stain resistant carpets.
- Does not cause wicking and reappearing spots.
- Removes more common spots than most other “all-purpose” spot removers.
Properties of Perky:
- Use Concentration: Undiluted.
- Use pH: 8.8
Properties of Perky:
- Hot & Cold Drinks
- Animal Accidents
- Copy Toner
- Food Spills
- Fruit Juice
- Shoe Polish
- Dirt & Mud
- And many more...
Most spot removal is simply done by lifting soil with Perky Spotter on a soft white cloth, but more seriously affected areas require agitation. The Handi Groom® tool is designed especially for this purpose.
How to Remove Surface Spots and Stains from Carpet and Rugs with Perky
- Vacuum area thoroughly to remove excess soil.
- Apply Perky Spotter amply to clean, soft absorbent, white spotting towel.
- Blot soiled area. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until spot is removed.
- Feather out into adjacent areas to avoid distinctive “clean” spots.
- Dress the distorted yarns with a Handi Groom tool.
- Always test for color fastness.
How to Remove Deep & Stubborn Spots with Perky:
- Agitate soil areas with a Handi Groom® tool. Remove excess dry soil by vacuuming thoroughly.
- Apply generous amount of Perky Spotter directly onto soild area.
- Use the Handi Groom tool to activate Perky Spotter’s emulsifying action.
- Extract excess moisture with the extractor feature of the Handi Groom tool.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for stubborn spots.
- Use a Handi Groom tool to comb and restore distorted fibers.
Related Articles and Information: