Pro’s Choice EnvireX SCR Soil Crystallization Rinse Encapsulation Extraction Carpet Cleaner
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
SCR prevents resoiling and reappearing spots and stains using encapsulation technology when cleaning carpet. SCR is especially helpful in solving reappearing wicking soil and rapid resoiling on commercial level loop carpet that has been improperly cleaned for years.
Features and Benefits of SCR Encapsulation Carpet Cleaner:
- Clean with SCR to prevent wicking in the worst case restaurants and other commercial carpets likely to have re-occurring spots and stains from multiple heavy spills!
- SCR performs the dual role of an extraction emulsifier detergent and rinse agent.
- SCR prevents re-attachment of soil to carpet fiber during the extraction cleaning process.
- SCR rinses away detergent residues and then during the drying process combines with wicking residue to form non-sticky crystal structures.
- Neutralizers rinse cleaning chemicals freely from fibers and restore pH balance.
- Drying agents reduce drying time.
- Anti re-soiling agents, like those in Pro’s Choice ARA, reduce resoiling.
- Anti-foam agents keep your recovery system functioning at peak efficiency.
- Leaves nearly virgin, soil free fiber that resists re-soiling very much as it did when new.
- Pro's Choice EnvireX SCR contains proprietary STAY CLEAN crystal technology and “Wick Stop,” a proprietary Acrylate Copolymer crystallizing agent and surfactant.
- SCR makes call-backs a thing of the past because of soil and spots coming back after cleaning carpet. “Wick-back” stains that would mysteriously reappear 2 or 3 days after cleaning are now a thing of the past!
- Encapsulation minimizes the possibility of wicking (when soils filter to the surface of the carpet).
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Clear, colorless liquid.
- Odor: Light odor.
- Use pH: 7.
- Use Concentration: 1 ounce per gallon water.
- Approved Use: Safe for stain-resistant nylon carpet.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Single gallons.
- Manufacturer: Pro’s Choice - Chemical Technologies International Inc.®
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
How to Use SCR to Clean Carpet:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- SCR Usage: Use a dilute solution of SCR as your final hot water carpet extraction solution
- Siphon-Feed Systems: Dilute 1 quart SCR into 5 gallons of water for concentrate. Meter at 4 to 6 gph according to soil load.
- Other Extractors: Mix at 1 to 2 oz. per gallon of water.
Related Wicking, and Resoiling Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”