Per-Scent® Lemon Perfume Additive for Carpet Cleaning Detergent Solutions
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Leave a pleasant, clean fragrance in the room that you just cleaned by adding Per-Scent perfume additive to your carpet cleaning solution.
Features and Benefits of Per-Scent Perfume Additive:
- Your customer will notice the difference and appreciate to sense of cleanliness.
- Per-Scent is a 100% perfume concentrate additive that should not be overused.
- It was developed for the purpose of leaving a pleasant, lingering, aromatic fragrance in a room after the carpets and rugs have been cleaned.
- The aroma is delicate and fresh, avoiding the overpowering cheaper traits of many lesser products.
- Per-Scent has four fragrances: lemon, orange, wild cherry and cinnamon, with the lemon the most popular, by far.
- It is an extreme concentrate, dilutable 12,800 to 1.
- Use at 1 ONLY ounce per 100 gallons in the cleaning solution.
- Per-Scent Perfume Additive for Cleaning Solutions mixes directly in with your cleaning solution. A very economical way to gain customer satisfaction.
- Per-Scent contains no odor-killing agents and should not be sold as a deodorant or disinfectant.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use:
- Professional Use Only.
- Per-Scent has a pleasant, fruity fragrance, so caution should be used to ensure it is kept out of the reach of children and pets.
- NOTE: Do NOT pour directly onto carpet!
- When using Per-Scent, please adhere to the dilution ratios printed on the bottle. Overuse may cause premature stator and other pump parts failure.
- Form: Liquid.
- Use Concentration: 1 ounce per 100 gallons of cleaning solution (12,800 to 1).
- Approved Use: Safe for stain-resistant nylon carpet.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Single pint bottles.
- Manufacturer: Bane-Clene Corp.®
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
Directions for Use:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”