Spray 1™ Electric Sprayer for Carpet Cleaning Jobs
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
The Spray 1 is a compact 1-gallon light (5 pounds empty) electric design sprayer that sprays low viscosity liquids such as carpet protectors, traffic lane spotters, anti-microbials and deodorizers with reach over 37 feet.
The Spray 1 is primarily designed to make easy and fast work of applying:
- Wood-Solv Step 1 - No-Sanding Prep™
- Preface® Prespray prediluted
- TLS® 2000 Heavy-Duty Prespray/Traffic Lane Spotter
- Phase II™ deodorizer
- Phase V™ Urine Pretreatment/Deodorizer
- Anti-allergen products
- MediClean® (Microban®)
Benefits of Spray 1:
- Electric sprayer is so much lighter and less tiring to use than pump-up sprayers.
- Constructed with solvent-resistant viton seals that allow you to run both water and chemicals through the sprayer.
- It weighs only 5 pounds when empty, making it easy to transport from site to site.
- Comes with two containers so you can quickly change chemicals, even in the midst of a job, without losing time and money.
- Just be sure that each jug is properly labeled with its contents.
- Just plug in and effortlessly spray away.
- The application is much better than with a hand pump-up sprayer because a finer, more even coating is applied at higher pressure.
- You’re through apply product in half the time!
Properties & Specifications of the Spray 1 sprayer:
- 115 Volt
- Viton® Seals In Pump & Trigger
- 50 psi - .33 gpm with 8004SS V-Jet Tip
- 30 Foot Cord Winds Quickly
- 6 Foot Coil Hose - 18 Inch Wand
- 1 Gallon Container (changes quickly)
- Each Sprayer Sold With 2 Containers
- Light - Only 5 Pounds Empty Weight
- 13" x 6.5" x 10" High
- Compact, Versatile, Uniform Spray
- Manufacturer: Multi-Sprayer.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Catalog Number: 30686.
- Just plug in, snap on the spray tool and effortlessly spray away with better and faster results than ever.
- For longer pump life, rinse by spraying fresh water after use of solvents and at the end of each day.
To service the Spray 1:
- RINSE EACH NIGHT WITH WATER!
- Unplug from electrical outlet.
- Remove the 3 black nylon buttons from the bottom of the housing (they are reusable) with a straight blade screw driver.
- Carefully remove the bottom of the housing with screwdriver.
Related Information and Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”