Chemspec® Enz-All™ Enzymatic Heavy Soil and Grease Digester Prespray for Carpet Cleaning
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Chemspec Enz-All Enzyme-Based Traffic Lane Spotter Is Designed for the Toughest Protein Related Stains, especially for Greasy Heavily-Soiled Restaurant Carpet. Enz-All is a unique blend of surfactants, solvents and enzymes that quickly break down tough organic soils allowing for easy removal from the surface through catalytic action of the enzymes.
Chemspec Enz-All Traffic Lane Spotter Enzymatic Action Breaks Down Tough Organic Soils on Carpets and Hard Surfaces such as:
Why Use Chemspec Enz-All Prespray When Cleaning Carpets, Rugs and Hard Surfaces?
- Unlike regular traffic lane cleaners that are designed to only remove petroleum based soils, Enz-All incorporates the properties of a strong traffic lane cleaner with the water activated catalytic action of enzymes.
- In restaurants, carpets become heavily soiled with food contaminants like proteins and fats, especially in the traffic areas leading from busy kitchens. Proteolytic enzymes in Chemspec Enz-All are coupled with a high pH value to strongly attack the thickest, caked-on restaurant grease.
- Cutting through food grease fast with a pH of 11.5 - 12.5, Enz-All is hot enough to cut through difficult food grease problems, even the grease that defies high-pressure extraction. When used as a pre-spray, Enz-All will break down the thickest, caked-on kitchen grease or the thinnest body oils with ease.
- These proteolytic enzymes are specifically formulated for the removal of the toughest protein greases, oils and soils typically found in food service, hospitality, healthcare and the home.
- Hard surfaces also benefit from the use of enzymes and a solution of Enz-All mopped onto a floor and left for five or ten minutes of dwell time will allow fast and easy removal of really heavy soiling.
- Utilizing enzymatic action, Enz-All removes grass stains, blood, urine, feces, vomit, food grease and cooking oils from carpet and hard surfaces allowing you to deodorize as you clean.
Properties and Specifications for Enz-All:
- Form: Off-white, free-flowing powdered concentrate.
- Undiluted Shelf Life: Enz All has an indefinite shelf life when undiluted.
- Diluted Shelf-Life: Enz-All is effective for 12-24 hours in dilution and has an indefinite shelf life when undiluted. It is always best to mix fresh.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 square feet per pound.
- Use pH: 11.5 - 12.5.
- Fragrance: Floral
- Size: 6 pound jar.
- Manufacturer: Chemspec
- Catalog Number: 61400.
Chemspec Enz-All Carpet Cleaning Prespray Dilutions:
- Heavy Soil: Mix 3 ounces of powder in 1 gallon of hot water.
- Moderate soil: Mix 2 ounces. of powder (1 1/2 scoops) in 1 gallon of hot water.
- Light Soil: 1 1/2 scoops to 1 gallon water; scoop included with product.
- For Synthetic Carpet: Mix 2 scoops of Enz All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- For Restaurant and Restroom Floors: Mix 2 scoops of Enz All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- For Sheet Vinyl and VCT Tile: Mix 1 scoop of Enz All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- Hard Surfaces Organic Soils, Oils and Restroom Urine Issues: Mix Enz All as directed in a mop bucket. Mop on to floor, then scrub using a rotary scrubber or small self contained unit. Rinse floor with fresh warm water and pour down grease trap drain.
- Carpet Organic Soils and Oils: Mix Enz All as directed and apply to carpet using a pump type sprayer or pressure sprayer (not recommended for use in Hydro-Force type units), brush into pile and allow a 5 minute dwell time. Extract using PCA™ Formula 4 or 5.
- For Restroom Tile around Urinals and Toilets: Mop down, allow a five minute dwell time then rinse mop. Apply Urine Contamination Treatment after cleaning with a mop and allow floor to dry.
- If Using an Injection Sprayer: Dilute 12-18 ounces of Enz-All in 5 quarts hot water. Be certain ALL the powder is dissolved before putting into injection sprayer jug or you may permanently clog the sprayer!
- As a Spotter: To use as a protein spotter, mix one scoop of Enz-All to one-quart hot water. Enz-All works well even at room temperatures and is superior in performance on all food-related stains. If using on blood stains allow the solution to cool before use. Effectively removes blood, vomit, grass and food stains from carpet.
Dilution Rates Enz-All:
- For wool carpet: Mix 1 scoop of Enz-All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- For restaurant and restroom floors: Mix 3 oz of Enz-All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- For carpet organic soils and oils: Mix Enz-All as directed and apply to carpet using a pump type sprayer or pressure sprayer, brush into pile and allow a 5 minute dwell time. Extract.
- If using on blood stains, allow the solution to cool before use.
How To Clean Carpets with Enz-All:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Use Temperature: Enz-All requires mixing in hot water of 120 degrees to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to active the catalytic action of the enzymes.
- Shelf life of ready to use solution: the enzyme will gradually lose efficiency after being diluted so use RTU solutions within 12 hours.
- Shake solution prior to use.
- Prespray carpet with solution at rate of 0.5 gallons per 100 square feet of carpet, brush or rake in.
- Allow 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow the carpet to dry.
- Allow adequate dwell time. Enzymes need time to digest soils so longer dwell times are preferred.
- Enzymes require water to perform - do not allow the carpet to dry prior to rinse extraction.
- Maintain good temperature control. Enz-All works best in a range from 120°F to 150°F (49°C to 66°C.). Lower temperatures will slow enzyme action while excessive temperatures will damage the enzymes.
- Extraction clean the carpet using PCA™ Formula 4 or 5 Carpet Cleaning Detergent per label directions.
Related Carpet Cleaning Articles and Information:
Videos on Cleaning with Carpet Traffic Lane Spotters:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.