Enz-All™ Enzymatic Prespray, Heavy Soil and Grease Digester
For the Toughest Protein Related Stains, especially for Restaurant Carpet
Why Use Chemspec Enz-All Prespray When Cleaning Carpet and Rugs?
Enz-All is a unique blend of surfactants, solvents and enzymes that quickly break down tough organic soils allowing for easy removal from the surface through catalytic action of the enzymes.
Unlike regular traffic lane cleaners that are designed to only remove petroleum based soils, Enz-All incorporates the properties of a strong traffic lane cleaner with the water activated catalytic action of enzymes. Enzymatic action breaks down tough organic soils such as body oils, perspiration, food grease, cooking oils, blood, grass stains, urine, feces, vomit, gravy, clays, beverages, and dirt.
The enzymes incorporated in Enz-All are natural organic odor eliminators.
Chemspec Enz-All Carpet Cleaning Prespray Dilutions:
- Heavy soil: Mix 3 oz. of powder in 1 gallon of hot water
- Moderate soil: Mix 2 oz. of powder (1 1/2 scoops) in 1 gallon of hot water.
- Light soil:1 1/2 scoops to 1 gallon water; scoop included with product.
- If using an Injection Sprayer: Dilute 12-18 ounces of Enz-All in 5 quarts hot water.
- Enz-All is effective for 12-24 hours in dilution and has an indefinite shelf life when undiluted. It is always best to mix fresh.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft./lb.
- Use pH: 11.5 - 12.5
- Not safe for stain-resist nylon carpet
Directions for Use:
- Enz All requires mixing in hot water of 120 degrees to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to active the catalytic action of the enzymes.
- For wool carpet: Mix 1 scoop of Enz-All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- For restaurant and restroom floors: Mix 3 oz of Enz-All with 1 gallon of hot water stir until blended.
- For carpet organic soils and oils: Mix Enz-All as directed and apply to carpet using a pump type sprayer or pressure sprayer, brush into pile and allow a 5 minute dwell time. Extract.
Additional Carpet Cleaning Information: