Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate - Lemon
(Formerly Microban QGC) from Bane-Clene®
Microban Germicidal Cleaner QGC is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus), fungicidal and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate KILLS HIV ON PRECLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces with blood or body fluids and in which the surfaces can be associated with the potential for transmission of HIV-1 (associated with AIDS).
Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentratesolution will effectively neutralize damp musty odors caused by mildew on surfaces in storage areas, basements, closets and bathrooms.
Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate solution will eliminate odors from tobacco smoke, musty carpets and spilled beverages in automobiles when used on leather, vinyl, plastic, metal and stainless steel surfaces.
Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is Effective against MRSA.
DIRECTIONS for disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces with Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate:
- DISINFECTION, VIRUCIDAL, FUNGICIDAL, MOLD and MILDEW CONTROL: Apply use-solution to hard non-porous surfaces thoroughly wetting surfaces as recommended and required, with a cloth, mop, sponge, or sprayer. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required.
- MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL: At 2 ounces per gallon, Microban QGC will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard nonporous surfaces.
- DEODORIZER DIRECTIONS: Use 2 - 4 ounces of water per gallon of water.
- PET ODORS: To clean and deodorize, use 32 ounces per gallon of water (1 part Microban QGC to 3 parts water) for urine, feces, and vomit in carpet and upholstery. Clean prior to application. Test for color fastness.
- SEWER BACKUP: To clean and deodorize, use 16 ounces per gallon of water. Spray over affected areas before and after cleaning and extraction.
NOTE: May not be shipped via air!
Cannot be shipped to California or Canada!
NOTE: Many states require that a contractor applying a pest control product be licensed. Please contact your state EPA office for further information.
Related Disinfectant and Mold Treatment Information: