Mediclean® (Microban®) Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate - Lemon (Formerly Microban QGC)
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Microban Germicidal Cleaner QGC is now named Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner QGC - same formula and powerful antimicrobial action, just a name change. Microban Germicidal Cleaner QGC is a one-step quat-based disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus), fungicidal and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Advantages of Using Mediclean (Microban) Germicidal Cleaner QGC:
- Meets EPA standards for hospital disinfectants.
- A one-step disinfectant cleaner that kills and inhibits the growth of fungi, mold and mildew as well as common household germs.
- Mediclean (Microban) Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate can safely treat both hard nonporous surfaces and carpets.
- Leaves behind a delightful lemon scent.
- Neutralizes damp musty odors caused by mildew.
- Eliminates odors from tobacco smoke, musty carpets and spilled beverages.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step.
- Effective against MRSA.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus).
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
- A disinfectant at 2 ounces per gallon.
- Sanitizer for porous and non-porous Non-Food Contact Surfaces at 0.5 ounce per gallon
- Mediclean (Microban) Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is a:
Properties & Specifications for Mediclean (Microban) Germicidal Cleaner QGC:
- Restrictions on Use:
- Professional Use Only.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- NOT for Use on Nylon Stain Resistant Carpet, such as Stainmaster®.
- Do not mix with other products!
- May not be shipped via air!
- Cannot be shipped to California or Canada! - Substitute Sporicidin®.
- Many states require that a contractor applying a pest control product be licensed. Please contact your state EPA office for further information.
- Form: Liquid.
- Appearance: Clear.
- Size: 1 Gallon.
- Manufacturer: ProRestore® Products.
- E.P.A. Registration No.: 70385-6.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Storage: Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. .
- Odor: Lemon.
- Color: Colorless.
- Use pH: 11.5 - 12.5.
- VOC content: 0.69%.
- Catalog Number: 32506.
Related Disinfectant and Mold Treatment Information:
Click the “Usage & Tips” tab above for Detailed Directions and Additional Information.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”