Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate - Lemon (Formerly Microban QGC)
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Microban Germicidal Cleaner QGC is a one-step quat-based disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus), fungicidal and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Advantages of Using Microban Germicidal Cleaner QGC:
- Meets EPA standards for hospital disinfectants.
- A one-step disinfectant cleaner that kills and inhibits the growth of fungi, mold and mildew as well as common household germs.
- Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate can safely treat both hard nonporous surfaces and carpets.
- Leaves behind a delightful lemon scent.
- Neutralizes damp musty odors caused by mildew.
- Eliminates odors from tobacco smoke, musty carpets and spilled beverages.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step.
- Effective against MRSA.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus).
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
- A disinfectant at 2 ounces per gallon.
- Sanitizer for porous and non-porous Non-Food Contact Surfaces at 0.5 ounce per gallon
- Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is a:
Properties & Specifications for QGC:
- Restrictions on Use:
- Professional Use Only.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- NOT for Use on Nylon Stain Resistant Carpet, such as Stainmaster®.
- Do not mix with other products!
- May not be shipped via air!
- Cannot be shipped to California or Canada! - Substitute Sporicidin®.
- Many states require that a contractor applying a pest control product be licensed. Please contact your state EPA office for further information.
- Form: Liquid.
- Appearance: Clear.
- Size: 1 Gallon.
- Manufacturer: ProRestore® Products.
- E.P.A. Registration No.: 70385-6.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Approved Use: Safe for stain-resistant carpet.
- Storage: Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. .
- Odor: Lemon.
- Color: Colorless.
- Use pH: 11.5 - 12.5.
- VOC content: 0.69%.
- Catalog Number: 32506.
DIRECTIONS for deodorizing, cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing with Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate:
- Read and follow label directions and cautions.
- CLEANING AND DISINFECTING FINISHED FLOORS: Apply with damp mop or autoscrubber. Cleans and disinfects without dulling gloss. To limit gloss reduction, use Microban GermicidalCleaner Concentrate at 2 ounces per gallon. Not to be used on floor finish at 8 ounces per gallon [of water].
- TO DISINFECT HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: 2 oz. per gallon of water.
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANING ON HARD SURFACES: 8 oz. of Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate per gallon of water.
- DISINFECTION/VIRUCIDAL/FUNGICIDAL/MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL: Apply use-solution to hard non-porous surfaces thoroughly wetting surfaces as required, with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. For sprayer applications, use a coarse mist pump or trigger sprayer. Spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with brush, sponge, or cloth. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- SANITIZING NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACE DIRECTIONS: 0.5 oz. of Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate per gallon of water. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 60 seconds. Let air dry. Do not use in food preparation, food handling and food storage areas.
- KILLS HIV ON PRECLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES / OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD / BODY FLUIDS: Wear protective latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection. Blood and other body fluids containing HIV must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate. Leave surface wet for 2 minutes with (2 ounces or Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate per gallon of water) use-solution. Use a 10 minute contact time for disinfection against all other virus, bacteria, and fungi claimed.
- DEODORIZER DIRECTIONS:
- Hotels, Schools, Restaurants: Use 2-4 ounces of Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate in waste receptacles, bed pans, drainage bottles, diaper pails, hampers, disposals, commodes and air conditioner pans to eliminate odors.
- Mopping Solutions, Automatic Scrubbers: Using 4-8 ounces per gallon of cleaning solution eliminates undesirable odors.
- Air Freshener/Automotive Uses: Use 2 ounces of the Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate per gallon of water or desired concentration to clean and deodorize. Thoroughly wet surfaces with a cloth, mop or sprayer and allow to air dry.
- Carpets: (Test hidden area for color fastness). Vacuum carpet thoroughly prior to application. 2-4 ounces per gallon of shampoo solution eliminates odors associated with urine, vomit, smoke and mildew. Reapply after cleaning for additional freshening effects. Allow to dry.
- Pet Odors: To clean and deodorize, use 32 ounces per gallon of water (1 part Microban QGC to 3 parts water) for urine, feces, and vomit in carpet and upholstery. Clean prior to application. Test for color fastness.
- SEWER BACKUP, WATER DAMAGE: To clean and deodorize, use 4 ounces per gallon of water. Spray over affected areas before and after cleaning and extraction. Use proper ventilation; open windows.
- FUNGICIDAL DIRECTIONS: For use in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities, use at 2 oz. per gallon on precleaned surfaces.
- MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL: At 2 ounces per gallon Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is a mildewstat and will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard nonporous surfaces. Allow to dry on surface. Repeat when mildew growth returns.
Related Disinfectant and Mold Treatment Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”