Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution
Water and Flood Damage
Sewer Backflow Cleanup
- Use Sporicidin to deal with the mold and mildew. Bleach has limited effectiveness against mold and also emit harmful chemicals into the air, especially if mixed with anything else. Many individuals and companies are using the wrong products and not following safety precaution.
- Mold can grow on water-damaged surfaces in as little as 24 to 48 hours. In flood situations, take steps to dry affected areas as quickly as possible. Remove excess water as soon as possible. Some web sites say to use fans to circulate and absorb moisture in the air - this will just circulate the mold spores everywhere else! Throw out all water-logged and mold-infested materials that are replaceable, such as carpeting or ceiling tiles. If drywall has absorbed water, the drywall should be cut out 12 inches above the water level and replaced once the room has dried out. Wet foggers can be used to treat large or inaccessible spaces such as basements and attics. Foggers are available for rent at home improvement stores in the tool rental department. Run a dehumidifier to take additional moisture out of the air. Lastly, help prevent future mold growth by applying Sporicidin or Microban Disinfectant Spray to vulnerable surfaces.
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Turberculocidal.
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution kills Mold & Mildew - even Swine Flu.
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution kills H1N1 Swine Flu Virus in 3 Minutes
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution kills Coronavirus (SARS) in 10 Minutes
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution kills Parvovirus
- One-step cleaning, deodorizing and disinfection.
- EPA/FDA/OSHA Compliant. 2,3
"Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is effective against Stachybotrys, Chaetomium and Aspergillus." 1,2
"Sporicidin Disinfectant provides continuous, residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months. 2
- 1 Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics, University of Maryland
- 2 FDA Registration (K926013)
- 3 OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29 CFR 1910.1030)
Used in hospitals and pharmaceutical clean-rooms since 1978, Sporicidin kills 100% of vegetative pathogenic organisms for contamination and odor control.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is EPA-registered to clean, disinfect and deodorize. Sporicidin is non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain. It provides continuous residual antimicrobial activity for up to 6 months.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is registered for mold and mildew remediation/restoration for use inonal, commercial and home environments.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is FDA, EPA and OSHA compliant. Recommended for use in homes, offices, hospitals, medical, dental and veterinary clinics, pet areas, pharmaceutical and industrial clean rooms, laboratories, nursing homes, schools, hotels, dormitories, buses, trains, airplanes, trucks, automobiles, morgues, lockers, athletic facilities, beauty and tanning salons, massage facilities and public toilets.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is a broad-spectrum disinfectant that provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms on hard, non-porous surfaces. Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes and prevents mold and mildew growth. Recommended for use on floors, walls and ceilings in areas damaged by water, smoke and sewage. Sporicidin® is fungicidal and effective against Stachybotrys chartarum (black mold), Chaetomium globosum and Aspergillus niger.
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is approved for decontaminating carpets.
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution can be used to clean and disinfect biohazards at trauma and crime scenes where blood and bodily fluids are found. Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030).
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is EPA registered to provide up to six months of continuous residual bacteriostatic activity after it is applied to surfaces.
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution has an EPA toxicity rating of "Low/Very Low".
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution is proven effective against disease and odor-causing organisms including:
- Aspergillus niger (mold)
- Avian Influenza A, H9N2 (bird flu)
- Canine Parvo virus
- Coronavirus (SARS)
- E. Coli
- HIV-1 (Aids Virus)
- Influenza A2
- Influenza "A" (H1 N1) (Swine Flu)
- M. Tuberculosis
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Penicillium variabile
- Polio type 1
- Swine Flu
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's foot)
Recommended Uses for Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution:
- Mold/IAQ remediation.
- Sewer backflow cleanup.
- Trauma & crime scene cleanup.
- Carpet cleaning, decontaminating and odor control.
- Misting and dust suppression.
- Water and flood damage restoration.
- Disinfections of hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing of equipment and personal protective equipment.
Features and Benefits of Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution:
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity up to 6 months.
- Kills mold and mildew, including Stachybotrys chartarum (black mold).
- Kills Mold & Mildew - even Swine Flu.
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms.
- Sporicidin® Kills Coronavirus (SARS) in 10 Minutes.
- Kills H1N1 Swine Flu Virus in 3 Minutes!
- EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant.
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low".
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step.
- Fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal and tuburculocidal.
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain.
- Alcohol free safe for equipment.
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach.
- Will not inhibit the adhesion of paint.
- Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5).
- Non-staining and non-flammable.
- No special shipping or disposal restrictions.
- Registered in all 50 states (including California), Puerto Rico and Canada.
Click the "Usage and TIPS" tab above for Detailed Directions and Additional Information.