Odor Eliminator by Pro’s Choice
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Odor Eliminator is a powerful, water-based odor counteractant’s chemistry dissolves, absorbs, encapsulates and neutralizes stubborn odors such as urine, vomit, mildew and dead body.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Liquid.
- Color: Clear.
- Odor: Clean Scent.
- Use pH: 7.5.
- Use Concentration: Up to 20 to 1 (6.5 oz. per gallon water).
- Approved Use: Contains no cationics - does not void stain-resistant nylon carpet warranty.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Single Gallons.
- Manufacturer: Pro’s Choice (CTI - Chemical Technologies, Inc.).
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- VOC content: VOC Compliant.
- Flammability: Nonflammable.
- Catalog Number: 35017.
How to Use Odor Eliminator to Remove Foul Odors:
- For tough jobs (urine, dead body, etc.), apply full strength directly to odor source.
- For best results, pre-treat odorous area with UPT+ Urine Pretreatment and clean thoroughly prior to application.
- For general use (mildew, smoke, etc.), dilute up to 20 to 1 as dictated by the severity of the odor problem.
- Apply Odor Eliminator liberally to surface being treated using pump sprayer and coarse droplets.
- CAUTION: Do not over-use product. Excessive application will result in extremely long lasting fragrance.`Slippery when wet. Discretion is advised when treating large areas or when application is via wet fogging applicator to thoroughly ventilate and dry treated area prior to re-entry.
Related Odor Control Deodorizer Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”