Perky® Carpet Groomer
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
The Perky Carpet Groomer is great for the homeowner to make her cut-pile and plush carpet look much better. Wherever you have carpet, you should have a Perky Groomer. The Perky Groom is a 12 inch household version that gives all the professional performance of the Grandi Groom, but at an affordable price.
Properties & Specifications:
- Appearance: Flexible nylon bristles structured like a brush. Includes a handle.
- Size: 12 inch wide head.
- Manufacturer: Groom Industries.
- Approved Use: Recommended by carpet manufacturers for maintaining the nap of new carpets.
- Construction: Nylon bristles.
- Catalog Number: 30507.
How To Use the Perky Carpet Groom:
- General Grooming:
- Pull Perky Rake toward you across the carpet to remove pet hair and other debris.
- When using the Perky Rake, do not exert too much pressure on the handle.
- For best results, use rapid, short brush strokes, always pulling the rake toward you and not pushing away.
- Before Vacuuming Or Cleaning:
- Using a “push-pull” motion will allow the specially designed nylon tines to reach the base of the carpet tufts, separating and freeing the individual fibers of dirt and pet hair that vacuuming cannot get.
- After Vacuuming Or Cleaning:
- Using a “push-pull” motion will lift the carpet pile, restructuring the original design. This motion will also give the carpet a finished grooming to render a “like new” appearance.
- On dense and deep pile plush carpeting, it is best to finish by a “pulling” motion only.
Related Perky Carpet Groom Article:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”