Stain 1 Stain Remover for Organic and Natural Stains from Carpets by Pro’s Choice
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Stain 1 one-part carpet stain remover removes organic and natural stains from carpets and rugs. Stain 1 combines the stain removal attributes of Stain Magic® with the anti-soiling properties of ARA, butyl cellosolve and detergency to give you an incredibly versatile and effective universal stain and spot remover.
Features and Benefits of Stain 1:
- Stain 1 is the everything stain and spot remover. Just spray and walk away.
- Stain 1 is economical to use and requires no mixing or dilution.
- Simply saturate the stain and allow dwell time for the stain to disappear.
- Stain 1 removes from carpets natural and organic stains such as:
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use:
- Professional Use Only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May not be shipped by air.
- Form: Clear, colorless liquid in quarts.
- Odor: Light odor.
- Use pH: 6.5.
- Use Concentration: Undiluted.
- Approved Use: Safe for stain-resistant nylon carpet.
- Keep from freezing.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight to prolong shelf life.
- Do not store in a hot area, such as on top of your hot water tank.
- Container Size: Single quarts.
- Manufacturer: Pro’s Choice - CTI (Chemical Technologies, Inc.®.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
How to Remove Stains with Stain One:
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- Clean the discolored area thoroughly to remove as much contamination as possible.
- Preferably with a trigger sprayer, apply Stain 1 liberally to evenly saturate the stained fibers. You may see the stain disappear immediately or it may require several hours for the chemical reaction to reach completion.
- REAPPEARING SPOTS AND STAINS:
- Spray with Stain 1.
- Agitate and blot clean.
- Lightly reapply Stain 1 and walk away.
- Those stains are not coming back.
- Incredibly they almost always disappear as Stain 1 works its magic.
- TIPS AND CAUTIONS:
- Always blot dry fibers to be treated before application of Stain 1.
- Covering treated fibers with clear plastic will improve performance.
- Always test an inconspicuous area for color fastness before using.
- Note: Stain 1 is NOT meant for use on natural fibers. For natural fibers such as wool and sisal, use Stain Magic for Wool.
- For severe stains, use Stain Magic. Nothing beats the stain removal power in Stain Magic.
- For removal of specific stain, use the Pro’s Choice 50 page Stain Guide.
Related Spot and Stain Removal Information and Articles Information and Articles:
Related Spot and Stain Removal Videos:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.