Pro’s Choice Air Fresh Odor Counteractant - 2 Fragrances: (1) Fresh & Clean and (2) Lemon
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Air Fresh Odor Counteractant is a commercial strength water based odor counteractant. It is effective on such odors as urine, vomit, smoke, mildew, animal odor, water damage and many more odors.
Who doesn’t love coming home to a nice-smelling space or working in a fresh, clean-smelling office area? Our sense of smell is connected to our emotions. Fresh, clean smells or odors can make us feel happy, relaxed and calm. The way a home, apartment or workplace smells is indicative of how clean it is and sends a positive message to anyone entering the home or work area.
Features and Benefits of Air Fresh Deodorizer:
- Use as an additive to your anti-microbial in water damage treatments to leave a clean fresh scent that pleases your customer.
- Air Fresh can be used as an additive for any carpet cleaning solution or applied with a trigger sprayer after cleaning.
- Leave a light clean fragrance behind to let your customers know their carpets have been professionally cleaned the minute they walk in the door.
- When used as directed, Air Fresh leaves just enough fragrance behind to deodorize without being overpowering.
- Available from Bane-Clene in two fragrances: Fresh & Clean and Lemon.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Air Fresh has a pleasant fragrance; so caution should be used to ensure it is kept out of the reach of children. Air Fresh contains no odor-killing agents and should not be sold as a deodorant or disinfectant.
- Form: Liquid.
- Size: 1 Gallon Jugs.
- Manufacturer: Pro’s Choice (CTI).
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Approved Use: Safe for stain-resistant nylon carpet.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
- Odor: Lemon or Fresh.
- Color: Clear.
- Use pH: 7.
- Catalog Numbers: 35073 (Fresh Fragrance) and 35074 (Lemon).
How to Use Air Fresh:
- As an additive for a portable carpet extractor to leave the room or area smelling fresh and clean: Add 1 ounce per gallon of cleaning solution. Your customers will appreciate the clean sense.
- As an additive in a carpet cleaning truck mount siphon-feed system: Add 16 ounces to 5-gallon concentrate
- In a trigger sprayer after cleaning: Dilute 1 part Air Fresh with 10 parts water and mist throughout the room.
Related Odor Control Deodorizer Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.