Photo ID Badge for Professional Certified Technician Carpet Cleaners
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Certified Carpet Cleaning Technician I.D. Badge - Show Your Credentials!
- Bane-Clene Institute has been teaching the importance of wearing a photo ID for more than 20 years.
- The ART (Authorized Registered Technician) patch, the Factory Trained Technician Arm Uniform Patch, the Photo Identification Badge and the PCA™ Uniform Patch and Decal help establish credibility and consumer confidence.
- A Bane-Clene identification badge with a current photograph of the technician promotes a feeling of security for customers (especially women) and is very professional looking.
- A Photo ID badge is an absolute must when dealing with security work.
- A PCA™ logo on the service vehicle is also a valuable point of credibility and shows that the company cares enough to belong to an international trade group.
- The Bane-Clene Photo I.D. badge is only available to technicians who have successfully passed the Bane-Clene Technician Certification Test to meet the requirements of the “Operator Certification Program” or have graduated from the Bane-Clene Institute Management Class.
- Bane-Clene trims the technician’s photograph and laminates it onto the I.D. Badge.
- An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance!
- Look like a professional - Stand above your competitors.
- People judge others by outward appearance.
- Personal grooming, care of equipment and good manners are every bit as important as knowing how to do the job.
- What the prospect or customer thinks of you on first impression will affect present and future business dealings.
- This uniform patch for your uniform shows the customer or prospect that you are a PROFESSIONAL carpet cleaner who has been trained and certified.
- Available only to technicians who’ve completed the Bane-Clene carpet cleaning training program and have received technician certification.
- Catalog Number: 40105.
Related Articles and Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”