High Power Wax Stripper
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
High Power Wax Stripper is a low foaming and quick acting wax stripper formulation that saves you time and labor. It is a super strength, heavy-duty stripper takes off most finishes in one pass.
Features and Benefits of High Power Wax Stripper:
- Hi-Power Stripper removes multiple layers of tough build-up of finishes, waxes and urethane fortified finishes FAST, while staying wet longer for greater productivity.
- Removes finishes subjected to repeated high-speed burnishing.
- Low foaming.
- Excellent wetting penetration and emulsification properties.
- High Power Stripper leaves behind a pleasant fragrance.
- No pH neutralizing rinse required.
- Super Strength - Strips in one pass.
- Powerful - Removes ultra-high-speed toughened finishes.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Liquid.
- Appearance: Opaque.
- Size: Gallon Jugs.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Dilution Range: 1:4 – 1:2
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Odor: Mild Citrus & Solvent.
- Color: Yellow green.
- Use pH: 12 - 13.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per gallon
- VOC content: 29.99%.
- Flammability: 181 °F.
- Catalog Number: 61006.
NOTE: High Power Wax Stripper may not be shipped by air.
Supplies & Equipment Needed to Strip Floors:
- 175 RPM Rotary Floor Buffer or Automatic Scrubber
- High Power Wax Stripper.
- Floor Drying Blowers.
- Floor Stripping Pads & Drive Plate.
- Floor Stripping Protective Boots.
- Garbage Bags.
- Mop Bucket & Wringer.
- Mop Handles & Wet Mops.
- Wet Floor Signs.
- Wet Pick-up Vacuum.
MIXING DIRECTIONS for High Power Wax Stripper:
- Light to Medium Finishes or Asbestos: Mix 6 ounces to 1 gallon of water (20:1).
- Regular Finishes or Combination Sealer and Finish: Mix 12 ounces to 1 gallon of water (10:1)
- For Thick or Older Finishes: Mix 32 ounces to 1 gallon of water (4:1)
Instructions and Directions for Stripping a Floor with High Power Wax Stripper:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Apply stripper with a clean mop. Allow to penetrate.
- When finish turns milky white, agitate using a mop or floor machine with a BLACK stripping pad.
- Remove using a wet/dry vacuum, damp mop or an automatic floor scrubber machine.
- Rinse area well at least twice with clean water and pick up the rinse water.
- Allow surface to dry well before applying a sealer or floor finish.
FOR AUTO SCRUBBERS:
- Assemble the required products, equipment and safety materials.
- Walk through area noting problem spots (i.e., damaged floors, gum, stickers, tar, etc.) Remove all sticky insoluble substances such as gum.
- Dust mop the floor to remove any loose soils, paper clips, sand, cigarette butts, etc.
- Place caution signs around area until it is completely dry.
- Strip the base boards and corners with High Power Floor Stripper.
- Apply stripper to the floor on the first pass. Allow to penetrate for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Strip floors, small areas at a time, by diluting one of the floor strippers according to label directions. Apply diluted product with a lint-free mop< and let dwell for 5-10 minutes. (Do not let stripper dry or you will have to reapply.)
- When finish turns milky white, scrub the area using a low speed (175-300 rpm) rotary scrubber and a black strip pad.
- On the second pass, run only the brush or floor pad.
- Before the area dries, pick up the stripper solution using a wet/dry vacuum or mop and bucket with clean water. Or pick up using an extractor with a squeegee floor tool.
- Flood rinse the area with cool, clean water.
- Pick up excess water with a wet/dry vacuum or an extractor with a squeegee floor tool.
- A second rinse may be needed.
- Before the floor is dry, rub a black or dark colored towel on the floor. If white residue appears on the towel this means not all has been removed by the stripper. These areas may need to be treated again.
- Allow surface to dry well before applying Hi-Shine Floor Finish.
Related Information and Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”