StoneTech® High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
StoneTech High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer enhances the beauty of natural stone and POROUS tile with an innovative, water-based, low-odor high-gloss finishing sealer that provides subtle shine and delivers long-lasting protection against oil- and water-based stains.
Features and Benefits of StoneTech High Gloss Stone Sealer:
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look high-gloss finish to stone floors and protects against stains.
- Easy to use, water-based formula.
- Enhances the beauty of natural stone and POROUS tile
- Imparts long-lasting protection against oil- and water-based stains
- Provides brilliant shine and deepens color.
- Topical coating.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Liquid.
- Size: Available in single gallons.
- Manufacturer: StoneTech® / Laticrete® International.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Storage: Do not freeze or store above 100°F. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool and well-ventilated place.
- Odor: Slight, acrylic-like.
- Color: White.
- Use pH: 8.7.
- Quantity: Available in single gallons.
- Coverage: Up to 300 square feet per gallon depending on porosity of stone surface.
- Full Cure: 24 - 48 hours.
- Expected Wear: Up to 5 years. Touch up on higher traffic areas may be required on a more frequent basis.
- VOC content: <85 g/L.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
- Catalog Number: 61221.
Where to Use High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer:
Where NOT to Use High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer:
- NOT for exterior use! - interior use only -
- NOT for use on glazed tile!
- NOT intended for use on glazed, polished or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors & decks, showers, countertops or near pool areas.
- NOT recommended for showers or surfaces that stay wet.
Instructions and Directions for High Gloss Stone Sealer:
- Restrictions and Warnings before Applying High-Gloss Stone Sealer:
- Read entire label and SDS (Safety Data Sheet) before using.
- Use only as directed.
- Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
- Surface temperature should be 50°F - 80°F.
- STONETECH High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied a wet or moist surface.
- Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment.
- For new installations with grout, sealer can be applied as soon as 72 hours after grouting.
- Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Surface Preparation:
- Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application. Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance.
- Clean surface with Klenz-All™, rinse and dry thoroughly
- Follow these Steps to Apply High Gloss Stone Sealer to a Stone Surface:
- Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Do not dilute before applying.
- Liberally apply 1-3 even coats of STONETECH High Gloss Finishing Sealer with a natural bristle paint brush, paint pad or paint roller.
- Do not apply product with a sprayer, which might leave bubbles.
- Do not apply with a sponge.
- Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating.
- More coats may be applied if desired.
- Avoid puddling or bubbling or foaming of product during application.
- Allow 30 - 45 minutes between coats or until the surface is dry to the touch.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application.
- Keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Full cure is achieved in 24-48 hours.
- Keep surfaces clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
- Clean tools used during application immediately with water.
Maintenance of Stone Surfaces Sealed with High Gloss Stone Sealer:
- Highly alkaline, acidic, ammoniated, and/or abrasive cleaners are not necessary for daily maintenance and may also degrade the sealer, adversely affecting stain resistance.
- To maintain stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with Revitalizer™ Cleaner and Protector or All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner Concentrate.
- For tough or difficult to remove soil use STONETECH KlenzAll™ Cleaner and a nylon scrubbing pad or a long handled stiff bristle brush.
- Please note: Prior to using any cleaning material on a tile, stone, etc. installation, test a discrete area or scrap piece of tile to ensure desired results.
Additional Stone, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile & Grout Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”