Chemspec® Formula 90 Powder Carpet Cleaning Detergent with Biosolv®
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Chemspec Formula 90 Powder with Biosolv carpet cleaning product packs a powerful punch and goes to work fast cutting through deep soils and stubborn grease. Formula 90 Powder is a heavy-duty, highly concentrated, triple-strength carpet cleaning detergent for use with truckmounted carpet cleaning equipment or portable extractors.
Benefits and Advantages for Cleaning Carpet with Chemspec Powder Formula 90:
- An ultra-concentrated, anti-corrosive low foaming carpet detergent for use in all hot water carpet cleaning extraction units.
- Self-defoaming to prevent foam build-up in recovery tanks for better equipment performance and cleaning results.
- This carpet cleaning detergent includes corrosion inhibitors to protect carpet extraction cleaning equipment.
- Contains Biosolv to cut deep soils and grease.
- Dries to a hard, non-tacky crystalline powder that can be easily vacuumed away.
- Minimum residue allows for a longer lasting, higher level of appearance between cleanings.
- Will not cause resoiling.
- The right combination of proven corrosion inhibitors have been added for maximum protection of all metals commonly found in steam extraction equipment.
Properties and Specifications for Chemspec Powder Formula 90:
- Form: Powdered Concentrate.
- Size: 6 pound jar.
- Manufacturer: Chemspec.
- Safe for Stain-Resist Carpet?: Safe for stain-resist nylon carpet such as StainMaster®.
- Certifications: Certified WoolSafe when diluted at the highest level.
- Foam Level: Low-foaming, self-defoaming formulation.
- pH: 10 - 11.
- Coverage: Up to 2,800 sq. ft./lb.
- Fragrance: Citrus
- Appearance: Light yellow powder
- Catalog Number: 61300.
Dilutions for Cleaning Carpet with Chemspec Powder Formula 90:
- Ready-to-use solution (for portables): Mix 1 - 2 ounces of product to 5 gallons of water.
- Truck Mount Siphon-Feed: 1.5 pounds to 5 gallons of water.
- Portable: 1-2 oz. per 5 gallons of water. 320 to 1 For heavy soil, 2 scoops for 5 gallons in a portable. 640 to 1 For light soil or Stain Resist carpet
- For optimum foam control, use the solution within 10 hours after mixing. After this 10-hour period, cleaning performance is not affected; however, defoaming capabilities may be reduced.
Related Carpet Cleaning Articles and Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.