Chemspec® Crystal Defoamer from Bane-Clene® & Chemspec®
In SEVERE cases of carpet shampoo and spotter residue in the carpet, sprinkle Crystal Defoamer onto the carpet before extraction cleaning.
- Crystal Defoamer prevents foam from developing on carpet and stops foam buildup in your vacuum hose and recovery tank.
- Never cakes or clumps up; dissolves completely and easily in water for complete extraction.
- Rinses free during proper cleaning.
- Odorless and won’t spot the carpet or cause resoiling.
- By using Crystal Defoamer, you’ll save time and labor.
- A single application is usually all that’s needed.
- No more time wasted applying more defoamer, removing the hose from the floor tool, or cleaning up after a leaky spray bottle.
- Removes detergent residue.
- Will not cake or clump up.
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons on carpet per 100 sq ft.
- pH @ Ready to Use: 5.5 - 6.5
- Up to 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage per lb.
- Ready to Use 5/22/2017
Directions: For use with Portable or TruckMounted Carpet Cleaning Machine:
Before extraction cleaning, lightly and evenly apply Crystal Defoamer directly to carpet. Generally only a few tablespoons of Crystal Defoamer per 100 sq. ft. of carpet are required to prevent foaming. If carpet contains a high amount of detergent residue from previous cleanings, increase the quantity used. Extraction clean the carpet without worry that your machine will bog down with vacuum hoses being filled with foam and without concern of your recovery tank overflowing.
Chemspec® Crystal Defoamer
Chemspec® Crystal Defoamer Crystalline Super Strength Defoamer from Bane-Clene® and Chemspec®