Chemspec® Crystal Defoamer
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
A common problem in truckmounted carpet cleaning is FOAM, which can increase drying time, greatly reduce cleaning effectiveness and cause damage to the vacuum pump and other equipment. Crystal Defoamer solves this problem.
In SEVERE cases of carpet shampoo and spotter residue in the carpet, sprinkle Crystal Defoamer onto the carpet before extraction cleaning. NEVER spray liquid silicone defoamer directly onto a carpet or rug!
Advantages of Crystal Defoamer from Chemspec:
- Crystal Defoamer prevents foam from developing on carpet and stops foam buildup in your vacuum hose and recovery tank.
- Never cakes or clumps up; dissolves completely and easily in water for complete extraction.
- Rinses free during proper cleaning.
- Odorless and won’t spot the carpet or cause resoiling.
- Save time and labor by using Crystal Defoamer.
- A single application is usually all that’s needed.
- No more time wasted applying more defoamer to your tank or vacuum hoses.
- Removes detergent residue left over from spotting or the last carpet cleaner who left a bunch of detergent residue in the carpet!
- Carpets will often be drier than usual when using Crystal Defoamer, because you’ll be able to get out all the foamy junk in the carpet.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only.
- Form: Dry, light, crystalline powder.
- Size: 8 lb jar.
- Manufacturer: Chemspec.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Safe for Stain-Resist Carpet?: Safe for stain-resist nylon carpet such as StainMaster®.
- Storage: Keep tightly closed in a dry and cool place.
- Odor: Low.
- Color: White.
- Coverage: Up to 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage per pound. Used at 3 tablespoons on carpet per 100 square feet.
- Ready to Use pH: 5.5 - 6.5
- Dilution: Ready to Use
- Biodegradable? Yes.
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC): Negligible
- Catalog Number: 61500.
Instructions and Directions for Using Crystal Defoamer before Cleaning Carpet:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Before extraction cleaning, lightly and evenly apply Defoamer directly to carpet at 3 tablespoon per 100 square foot . If carpet contains a high amount of detergent residue from previous cleanings, increase the quantity used.
- Extraction clean the carpet without worry that your machine will bog down with vacuum hoses being filled with foam and without concern of your recovery tank overflowing.
Related Information and Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”