Wood-Solv™ Training DVD with Manual for Restoring and Refinishing Wood, Cork, Bamboo, Pergo and Laminate Floors
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Video and manual taken largely from an all-day wood refinishing training class, but attending a hands-on class is highly recommended.
Wood-Solv™ features award-winning NO-SANDING technology for repairing, restoring and refinishing wood floors:
- This system is being used successfully by many of our professional carpet cleaning professional customers to provide extra services to their customers. Wood-Solv offers professional refinishing with no mess and minimal disruption.
- According to the standard of a 15x15 foot room using a two-person team, a job can be completed in about four hours, assuming there are no repairs to be made. It takes a half hour for step one repairs; step two can vary in time, depending on the extent of required repairs; a half hour for step three, which dries in 75 minutes, and a half hour for application of the second coat, followed by another 75 minutes to dry.
- The top coat is twice as durable as conventional wood finishes and does not yellow as it ages. Additionally, the chemicals produce no hazardous fumes, so there is no need for special ventilation during application.
- On average, the catalyzed urethane finish is expected to last as well as or better than other residential top coats. The industry standard for the life of a top coating is three to five years.
Features and Benefits:
- DVD designed to play on a PC, laptop or DVD player.
- Includes a separate Manual containing over 40 illustrated and instructional pages that take you step-by-step through the process of cleaning, preparing, repairing and refinishing wood floors - including laminates and hardwood floors.
- Attendance at the 1-day hands-on training class is STRONGLY recommended!
- Item #63001 is DVD only
- Item #63005 Includes Manual & DVD
- Wood-Solv™ features award-winning NO-SANDING technology for repairing, restoring and refinishing wood floors
- Format: This DVD-R disc is designed to run on a PC, a laptop or a compatible DVD player on a TV!
- Catalog Number: 63005.
Related Wood Care and Restoration Information and Articles:
Related Wood Care and Restoration Videos:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”