Wood-Solv™ Wood Floor Cleaner
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Wood-Solv Wood Floor Cleaner is a ready to use product specifically made to remove grease, oil, smudges and black heel marks from polyurethane finished wood floors, restoring the luster of the polyurethane finish.
Features and Benefits of Wood-Solv Cleaner:
- Wood-Solv Wood Floor Cleaner is not recommended for use on waxed, shellac, lacquered or oil stained wood flooring. Not for linoleum, vinyl, glazed tiles or metal.
- Leaves no residue or film to dull the luster of the polyurethane finish.
- Dries quickly and will not damage polyurethane finished floors.
- Great resale item. Be sure to affix your own company’s label so they’ll call you for refills!
- Just spray and wipe!
- Oil and residue free.
- Professional clear shine.
- Pleasant lemon fragrance.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Clear, light yellow liquid.
- Odor: Lemon.
- Use pH: 7.1.
- Use Concentration: Undiluted
- Coverage: 1,000 - 2,000 square feet per gallon.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Quarts.
- Manufacturer: Legend Brands.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- VOC content: < 5%.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
- Catalog Number: 63170.
Directions for cleaning hardwood, cork, engineered, parquet, bamboo and laminate floors with Wood-Solv Wood Floor Cleaner:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- Wood floor must be free of dust, lint and dirt before cleaning. Use a good quality flat mop or micro-fiber pad to remove the ‘abrasives’ before cleaning to prevent scratching the polyurethane finish.
- Lightly mist the polyurethane finish with Wood-Solv Wood Floor Cleaner and clean the floor using the Wood-Solv mop cover.
- For best results, clean the floor with the grain.
- Cross grain cleaning will cause a buildup inside the joints of the floor boards that requires professional removal.
- For heavily soiled areas or tough heel marks, repeat the process.
Related Wood Care and Restoration Information and Articles:
Related Wood Care and Restoration Videos:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”