Wood-Solv™ Wood Floor Cleaner
Wood-Solv™ Wood Floor Cleaner is a ready to use product specifically made to remove grease, oil, smudges and black heel marks from polyurethane finished wood floors, restoring the luster of the polyurethane finish. Leaves no residue or film to dull the luster of the polyurethane finish, dries quickly and will not damage polyurethane finished floors.
Wood-Solv™ Wood Floor Cleaner is not recommended for use on waxed, shellac, lacquered or oil stained wood flooring. Not for linoleum, vinyl, glazed tiles or metal.
Properties of Wood-Solv Cleaner:
- Use Concentration: Undiluted
- Coverage: 1,000 - 2,000 sq. ft. per gl.
- Use pH: 8-9
- Just spray and wipe!
- Oil and residue free.
- Professional clear shine.
- Pleasant lemon fragrance.
- Designed to be used full strength as packaged
- Great resale item. Be sure to affix your own company's label so they'll call you for refills!
Keep Wood-Solv™ Wood Floor Cleaner from Freezing!
Directions for cleaning hardwood, cork, engineered, parquet, bamboo and laminate floors with Wood-Solv™ Wood Floor Cleaner:
- Wood floor must be free of dust, lint and dirt before cleaning. Use a good quality flat mop or micro-fiber pad to remove the 'abrasives' before cleaning to prevent scratching the polyurethane finish.
- Lightly mist the polyurethane finish with Wood-Solv Wood Floor Cleaner and clean the floor using the Wood-Solv™ mop cover.
- For best results, clean the floor with the grain.
- Cross grain cleaning will cause a buildup inside the joints of the floor boards that requires professional removal.
- For heavily soiled areas or tough heel marks, repeat the process.
Additional Wood and Laminate Floor Cleaning, Repair, Maintenance and Refinishing Information: