Phase II™ Deodorizer Odor Control for Carpets and Rugs
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Phase II is a Ready-to-Use Solvent-Based Odor Control Concentrate for Professional Carpet Cleaners.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Clear, colorless to very light amber liquid.
- Odor: Wintergreen mint.
- Use pH: 7-8 .
- Use Concentration: Used undiluted.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use. Flammable - keep away from high temperatures and ignition sources.
- Container Size: Single gallons.
- Manufacturer: Bane-Clene Corp.®
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Flammability: Flash point: 95°F.
- Catalog Number: 10280.
Instructions and Directions for Deodorizing with Phase 2:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- Do NOT use on stain-resistant nylon carpet.
- Do not add Phase II to the solution tank or dilute it with water.
- Phase II contains isopropyl alcohol, which can set off a carbon monoxide alarm when sprayed.
- For severe cases, apply to damp surface of carpet or rug after cleaning. Use a fine, even mist. Brush in with a grooming rake.
- Phase II can be applied through a Viton sprayer, atomizer for cold fog application.
How to use Phase II to eliminate pet urine odor by injection:
- For concentrated odor problem on carpet, inject Phase II Pet Urine Odor Treatment directly into carpet backing and carpet pad, even upholstery - puts the deodorizer directly where the urine odor is coming from because most of the pet urine, whether dog urine or cat urine, is not in the carpet but is in the backing, the carpet pad and the subfloor!
- Inject with the Multi-Sprayer Injection needle or the injection needle kit catalog #30420 to inject Phase II through the carpet to the pad or source of odor.
- Warning: Extremely sharp end on product, use with caution. - Do not poke yourself or anyone else. Keep out of reach of children.
- Fill the injection kit with your chosen urine deodorizer.
- Insert the tip through the carpet backing into the carpet pad.
- Lift and inject the solution into the pad.
- Then, refill the injection kit and force the needle all the through the carpet cushion and empty the solution under the carpet pad to treat the sub-floor.
- Clean the kit and keep it in the protective cover when not in use.
- Store away from children.
Related Odor Control Deodorizer Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”