Phase I™ Deodorizer
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Phase I deodorizer solves many odor problems, including pet odor, with so little effort. By simply adding one ounce of mint-fragrance Phase I per gallon to your cleaning solution, those everyday odors are whisked away with the recovered water in your extraction carpet cleaning machine.
Features and Benefits of Phase 1 Deodorizer:
- Phase I is a high-potency, super-concentrated, water-soluble deodorizer that eliminates very offensive odors by complex chemical interaction.
- It is NOT a mask for undesirable odors and does not in any way dull the sense of smell.
- Phase 1 will effectively control the source of most common odors.
- Phase I is an water-based concentrate of emulsifiers, fast-acting glycols, liquefiers, couplers, perfume, dual-deodorizing system, and a quaternary ammonium chloride (a known germicide) at DOUBLE the concentration of the previous formulation.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Clear, green liquid.
- Odor: Wintergreen floral.
- Use pH: 6.5-7.5.
- Use Concentration: 1 to 2 ounces per gallon cleaning solution.
- Approved Use: NOT for use on stain-resistant nylon carpet - would void the carpet warranty.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Single gallons.
- Manufacturer: Bane-Clene Corp.®
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- VOC content: 6%.
- Flammability: Flash point: 130°F .
Instructions and Directions for Deodorizing with Bane-Clene Phase 1:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- Add 1 ounce of Phase I to one gallon of water or your cleaning solution in machine and apply during your cleaning process.
- Phase 1 may also be added to your wall washing solution to combat smoke odor.
Related Odor Control Deodorizer Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”