Phase V™ Urine Pretreatment and Deodorizer
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Phase V™ is a Urine Pretreatment, Urine Stain Remover and Deodorizer for Carpets and Rugs. Unscented concentrated Phase V is primarily formulated as a spotting agent to remove light yellow urine stains and secondarily destroy mild pet urine odor.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Clear, colorless to slightly amber, thin, nearly odorless liquid.
- Use pH: 2-3.
- Use Concentration: 1:10 parts of water.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Single gallons.
- Manufacturer: Bane-Clene Corp.®
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- VOC content: 0.
- Flammability: Flash point: 123°F.
- Catalog Number: 10325.
Instructions and Directions for Deodorizing with Phase V:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- The best result comes when applied while the spot is fresh.
- May add Per-Scent® to add fragrance.
- NOTE: Phase V deodorizer is NOT COMPATIBLE with enzyme products such as ProZyme, Un-Duz-It® and Molecular Modifier.
- Remove residue with a Carpet Shark.
- Spray the diluted (1:10 with water) PHASE V onto the spot.
- Work in with a tamping brush or Carpet Shark.
- Rinse and extract thoroughly.
- For concentrated odor problem, use injection kit to inject undiluted PHASE V through the carpet to the pad or source of odor.
- Follow with wet extraction to remove any residue.
- May be used on Stainmaster® carpet, when retreated with Teflon® Advanced after extraction to restore stain resistance.
- Use Concentration: Dilute 1:10 parts of water.
How to use Phase V to eliminate pet urine odor by injection:
- For concentrated odor problem on carpet, inject Phase V Pet Urine Odor Treatment directly into carpet backing and carpet pad, even upholstery - puts the deodorizer directly where the urine odor is coming from because most of the pet urine, whether dog urine or cat urine, is not in the carpet but is in the backing, the carpet pad and the subfloor!
- Inject with the Multi-Sprayer Injection needle or the injection needle kit catalog #30420 to inject Phase II through the carpet to the pad or source of odor.
- Warning: Extremely sharp end on product, use with caution. - Do not poke yourself or anyone else. Keep out of reach of children.
- Fill the injection kit with your chosen urine deodorizer.
- Insert the tip through the carpet backing into the carpet pad.
- Lift and inject the solution into the pad.
- Then, refill the injection kit and force the needle all the through the carpet cushion and empty the solution under the carpet pad to treat the sub-floor.
- Clean the kit and keep it in the protective cover when not in use.
- Store away from children.
- May be injected on Stainmaster® carpet, when retreated with Teflon® Advanced after extraction to restore stain resistance.
Related Odor Control Deodorizer Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”