from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Vac-U-Lube Is a Super Lubricant, Cleaner and Rust Preventive for Positive Displacement Bane-Clene Blowers / Vacuum Systems. It is a blend of mineral oil, additives and emulsifiers.
NOTE: Vac-U-Lube is NOT the same as Vacuum Gear Lube.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Clear, dark liquid.
- Odor: Petroleum.
- Use Concentration: Undiluted.
- Storage: Store locked up. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Container Size: Pints.
- Manufacturer: Bane-Clene Corp.®.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Flammability: Flash point: 161°F TCC.
- Catalog Number: 10440.
Directions for using Vac-U-Lube in a back-flush operation in the base unit or the Ultra-Port®:
- Use undiluted.
- This procedure should be followed whenever the vacuum tank has been allowed to overflow through the vacuum pump and exhaust system and/or every week.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- Be sure that there is water in the clean solution side of tank.
- Remove wing nuts and clean-out door on top of vacuum tank on base unit of machine.
- Place a garden hose into the tube leading directly into the vacuum pump. This tube is a 2 inch pipe located in dirty water tank.
- Disconnect silencer inlet hose.
- Turn on machine and allow water to run slowly through the tube for approximately 10 minutes.
- Since the water will be discharged through the exhaust system, it is advisable to drop the rear of your machine over the rear bumper of your van. If a plant type of operation, station the machine near a drain.
- Remove the garden hose from the vacuum tube and allow the machine to continue to run for another 10 minutes.
- Slowly dribble approximately 2 ounces or 2 tablespoons of undiluted Vac-U-Lube into the vacuum tube. Allow machine to run 5 additional minutes and then shut it down.
- While the clean-out door is removed it is advisable to flush out the holding tank and the dump gate.
Directions for using Vac-U-Lube in a back-flush operation in the Perma-Mounts®:
- Use undiluted.
- This procedure should be followed whenever the recovery tank has been allowed to overflow through the vacuum pump and exhaust system and/or every week.
- Connect 2 inch wireflex hose from the tank to the PVC ‘T’ fitting.
- Remove the vacuum relief valve from the top of the PVC ‘T’ fitting.
- Disonnect the exhaust hose fitting from the exhaust muffler.
- Connect the 10 foot wireflex discharge hose to the exhaust hose fitting by inserting the PVC adaptor into the #20624 fitting.
- Turn on the system and direct the discharge hose toward a floor drain, etc.
- Place a garden hose in the top of the PVC ‘T’ fitting.
- Turn on the water (preferably hot) and allow to run at an approximate 1/4 inch stream through the blower.
- Allow system to flush for approximately 10 minutes and follow up for 5 minutes without water.
- Slowly pour approximately 2 tablespoons of undiluted Bane-Clene Vac-U-Lube into the PVC ‘T’ fitting.
- Turn off system and reconnect exhaust hose and vacuum relief valve.
- Remove drain plugs from exhaust silencer and drain water.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”