Stain Magic® for Wool
from Bane-Clene® and Pro’s Choice CTI
Remove natural dye stains from wool rugs and carpet - stains like Furniture Stains, Mustard, Coffee and Tea.
Stain Magic for Wool unleashes new chemistry for old problems.
Stain Magic for Wool is formulated specifically for use on natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton). Natural fibers are easily damaged.
Properties of Stain Magic for Wool:
- Dilution: None.
- pH at Dilution: 8 (Parts A & B mixed)
- pH of Neutralizer (Part C): 3
- Container Sizes: 3 pint bottles
- Shelf-life unmixed: 6 months.
How to Use Stain Magic for Wool:
- In a clean beaker mix equal parts solution “A” & “B”.
- Thoroughly hot water extraction rinse stained area with clear water.
- Blot area dry with clean white towel.
- Since the colors used to dye wool are often very easily damaged, apply “Part 3 CSS” using an eye dropper to just the colored fibers you wish to protect.
- Using an eyedropper apply Stain Magic for wool solution to stained fibers only.
- Observe the stain and allow up to 15 minutes dwell time for stain to fade away.
- As soon as stain has sufficiently faded proceed to step 12. If stain HAS NOT faded sufficiently within 15 minutes proceed to the next step.
- Cover stain with a damp lightweight terry towel folded in half.
- Apply steam heat from steam iron set at lowest steam setting.
- Allow ONLY 3 seconds dwell time before you remove heat and check stain. If stain has not faded sufficiently reapply heat for another 3 seconds. It should not be necessary to repeat this process more than 2 times.
- Thoroughly extraction rinse area.
- Saturate area to neutralize with a dilute “CSS” solution (3 parts water to 1 part CSS).
- Extraction rinse area
- For removal of a specific stain on wool or silk, use the Pro’s Choice 50 page Stain Guide.
Related Carpet and Rug Spot and Stain Removal Information:
CAUTION: Removal of some of the carpet dye is always possible in this type of system!
Always test an inconspicuous area for color fastness before using.