Stain Magic® for Wool Removes Organic Stains from Wool Rugs, like Furniture Stains, Mustard, Coffee and Tea.
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
With Stain Magic for Wool, you can remove natural dye stains from wool rugs and carpet - stains like tea, herbal tea, coffee, mustard, wine, vomit, wood furniture stains, urine, juices such as grape juice and other difficult stains.
Features and Benefits of Stain Magic for Wool:
- Stain Magic for Wool unleashes new chemistry for old problems.
- Stain Magic for Wool is formulated specifically for use on natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton) which are are easily damaged by stronger spotters and stain removers.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: 3-part kit of clear, colorless liquids.
- pH at Dilution: 8 (Parts “A” and “B” mixed).
- pH of Neutralizer (Part C): 3.
- Container Sizes: 3 pint bottles.
- Shelf-life unmixed: 6 months.
- Use Concentration: Parts “A” and “B” are mixed in equal parts, undiluted and applied to the stain. Part “C” is applied undiluted later.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Container Size: Three pints.
- Manufacturer: Pro’s Choice - CTI (Chemical Technologies Inc.®)
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
- Catalog Number: 30537.
How to Remove Stains from Rugs with Stain Magic for Wool:
- In a clean beaker, mix equal parts solution “A” & “B”.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label directions and cautions before using.
- Always test on a hidden or inconspicuous area first.
- CAUTION: Removal of some of the rug dye is always possible in this type of system!
- Thoroughly hot water extraction rinse stained area with clear water.
- Blot area dry with clean white towel.
- Since the colors used to dye wool are often very easily damaged, apply “Part 3 CSS” using an eye dropper to just the colored fibers you wish to protect.
- Using an eyedropper, apply mixed Stain Magic for Wool solution to stained fibers only.
- Observe the stain and allow up to 15 minutes dwell time for stain to fade away.
- As soon as stain has sufficiently faded, proceed to step 12. If stain HAS NOT faded sufficiently within 15 minutes, proceed to the next step.
- Cover stain with a damp lightweight terry towel folded in half.
- NOTE: This is a risky step! Apply steam heat from steam iron set at lowest steam setting.
- Allow ONLY 3 seconds dwell time before you remove heat and check stain. If stain has not faded sufficiently, reapply heat for another 3 seconds. It should not be necessary to repeat this process more than twice.
- Thoroughly extraction rinse area.
- Saturate area to neutralize the stain remover solution with a dilute “Part 3 CSS” solution (3 parts water to 1 part CSS).
- Extraction rinse area
- For removal of a specific stain on wool or silk, use the Pro’s Choice 50 page Stain Guide.
Related Spotting Information and Articles:
Related Spot and Stain Removal Videos:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.