Pile Lifter by Certified - Carpet Pile Brush and Lifter Vacuum Cleaner
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
Recommended by leading carpet manufacturers, the Certified® Pile Brush Vacuum removes deeply embedded dry particulate matter from the carpet while helping groom the nap, eliminate traffic patterns and prolong the life of carpet and rugs.
Certified Carpet Pile Lifter Vacuum Cleaner Features:
- Helps remove traffic pattern areas.
- Breaks up and removes deeply embedded soil in carpet.
- Adds life to commercial or residential carpet.
- Grooms the nap.
- Removes more dry soil and grit from carpet than any commercial vacuum.
- By disconnecting the vacuum motor and using the nylon brush, the Pile Lifter can be used to agitate work in prespray into extremely soiled carpet for greater effectiveness!
- 4 inch non-marking wheels so it can be taken up a flight of stairs.
- Only the Certified Pile Brush is self-leveling and depth of brushing varies on the same rug conditions and height of pile.
- Brush drive is positive and geared to motor to insure continuous brush action even when pile is high or badly matted.
- Motor is out in the open away from dust and grit resulting in longer life.
- Exclusive sand trap prevents bobby pins, paper clips, carpet tacks or other metallic objects from ruining vacuum fan blades. Only lint and dust reach the blades and refill bag.
- Solid spiral brush has gentle grooming action - does not break, cut or pull pile loop. Does not mat and is self-cleaning.
- Reversible brush for longer wear.
- Dual motor system.
- One motor drives a 4 inch nylon brush.
- Second motor drives the vacuum motor.
- Solid construction.
- 5 inch fingertip control lever.
- Heavy outer canvas bag with top loading refill filter bag
- Used to remove deeply embedded dirt in carpeting.
- Raises nap and improves traffic patterns
- Certified’s nylon tufted brush does not break, cut or pull pile loop. It does not mat and is self-cleaning. Only Certified permits reversing of brush for longer wear.
- Recommended by most carpet mills.
- The Certified Carpet Pile Lifter Vacuum Cleaner is CRI-approved for commercial-grade carpet to improve IAQ throughout a facility, enhance performance of cleaning products, break up and remove deeply embedded soil and add life to commercial or residential carpet.
- The 1998 Building Service Contractors Association International Carpet Guide says, “The pile brush type vacuum will remove deeply embedded soil, and open up a nap more than a regular, lightweight vacuum. Usually, a pile brush machine will be used weekly on traffic lanes, monthly on all of the carpeted areas, and always just before any cleaning process. The pile brush vacuum is a dual-purpose machine because it is used both to maintain commercial carpet and to clean”.
- Shaw Industries says, “Using a pile lifter in traffic lanes just prior to cleaning will remove the deeply embedded soil and open up the pile so the hot water extraction can be more effective. After using a pile lifter, the final step...will be less difficult.”
Certified Carpet Pile Lifter Vacuum Cleaner Specifications:
- Weight: 67 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 80 pounds.
- Overall Width: 19.25 inches.
- Overall Depth: 18 inches.
- Overall Height: 43.25 inches.
- Brush Length: 15 inches Self-Leveling.
- Brush: Tufted reversible nylon
- Vacuum Motor: 1.25 hp 115 volt.
- Base: Polished rugged aluminum casting.
Certified Carpet Pile Lifter Vacuum Cleaner Directions:
- The Pile Brush is ready for use after removal from carton and adjusting the height of the handle to suit the operator.
- To operate most effectively, always start in a corner of the area to be pile brushed facing the lay of the pile. Except for shag carpet, and a few other decorator carpets, all carpet is constructed so that the pile will lay slightly in one direction.
- Run the Pile Brush forward one or two steps and pull back over the same area. The Pile Brush action is complete on the back stroke, against the lay of the nap. Turn the unit sharply after completing the backstroke in the direction of the opposite wall, straighten brush when finished, replace inner bag if necessary and empty sand trap.
- For best results, apply the Pile Lifter against the pile direction.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”