Groom Industries® Carpet Cleaning Grandi Brush™
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
The Grandi Brush gives the carpet a finished grooming after cleaning to render a “like” new appearance. This hi-impact nylon brush is perfect for those occasions where brushing or light agitation is desired. Great for extremely soiled or matted high-traffic areas where raising the fibers will assist the cleaning process.
Features and Benefits of the Grandi Brush:
- The Grandi Brush™ is a single row of fine nylon fibers specially designed to make it perfect for Oriental rugs, Persians and Velvets, as well as commercial grades such as Berbers and low level loop carpets.
- Works best on looped, multi level or low compact carpeting.
- Easy “push-pull” motion.
- The same quality construction and advanced grooming capabilities you have come to expect from Groom Industries.
- A single row of fibers anchored in a channel of steel creates durability and deep penetration for maximum grooming effectiveness.
- Hi-impact polypropylene brush head is bolted to custom bracket to eliminate breakage.
- The custom non-strapping bracket is made of steel for lifetime use.
- Show your professional professional image. Leave your high-end customers’ carpets with a “like new” appearance by grooming the carpet. Most of your competitors won’t bother taking the extra time to do this step, showing that they take no pride in their work.
What is the difference between a “Grandi Brush” or grooming brush and a “Grandi Groom” or grooming rake?
- A carpet rake like the Grandi Groom carpet rake has fewer bristles but they are longer and firmer.
- The Grandi Brush has shorter and more bristles than a Grandi Groom Rake.
- Use the Grandi Groom carpet rake on anything over a 1/2 inch pile and the Grandi Brush grooming brush for anything under 1/2 inch.
- The Grandi Groom is best suited for Saxony, shag, and frieze style carpet, while the Grandi-Brush works well for plush carpet like velvet.
- The Grandi Brush is best for grooming where carpet rakes are too harsh.
- With the Grandi Brush, you can agitate pre-sprays as well as protectors into the carpet to get the optimum performance from them.
Properties & Specifications:
- Appearance: Flexible nylon bristles structured like a brush. Includes a handle.
- Size: 18 inch wide head.
- Manufacturer: Groom Industries.
- Approved Use: Recommended by carpet manufacturers for maintaining the nap of new carpets.
- Construction: Nylon bristles.
How To Use the Grandi-Brush to Groom Cleaned Carpet:
- Before Vacuuming Or Cleaning Carpet or Rugs:
- Using a “push-pull” motion will allow the specially designed nylon tines to reach the base of the carpet tufts, separating and freeing the individual fibers of dirt and pet hair that vacuuming cannot get.
- After Vacuuming Or Cleaning Carpet or Rugs:
- Using a “push-pull” motion will lift the carpet pile, restructuring the original design. This motion will also give the carpet a finished grooming to render a “like new” appearance.
- On dense and deep pile carpeting, it is best to finish by a “pulling” motion only.
- Most residential carpet should be finished (brushed, combed or groomed) at the completion of cleaning. This will help to:
- Eliminate tangling of pile yarns.
- Distribute post-treatment such as protector.
- Present the cleaned carpet’s best appearance for customer viewing.
Related Information and Articles:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.