Groom Industries® Carpet Cleaning Grandi Brush™
Gives the carpet a finished grooming after cleaning to render a “like” new appearance
This brush means business! The Grandi Brush™ is a single row of fine nylon fibers specially designed to make it perfect for Oriental rugs, Persians and Velvets, as well as commercial grades such as Berbers and low level loop carpets.
This hi-impact nylon brush is perfect for those occasions where brushing or light agitation is desired. Great for extremely soiled or matted high-traffic areas where raising the fibers will assist the cleaning process. Use as the last step in cleaning rugs to set the pile.
Works best on looped, multi level or low compact carpeting. 18" wide head contains flexible nylon bristles structured like a brush.
- Easy “push-pull” motion.
- The same quality construction and advanced grooming capabilities you have come to expect from Groom Industries.
- Quality Brush Fibers
- A single row of fibers anchored in a channel of steel creates durability and deep penetration for maximum grooming effectiveness.
- Hi-impact polypropylene brush head is bolted to custom bracket to eliminate breakage
- The custom non-strapping bracket is made of steel for lifetime use.
What is the difference between a "Grandi Brush" or grooming brush and a "Grandi Groom" or grooming rake?
- The Grandi Brush has shorter and more bristles than a Grandi Groom Rake.
- Use a grooming rake on anything over a 1/2" pile and a grooming brush for anything under 1/2".
- For plush pile carpet like velvet, use the brush instead of the rake.
- Use the Grandi Brush on oriental rugs.
- The Grandi Brush groomer is great when reapplying protector.
- Both the Grandi Brush and Grandi Rake should be on every carpet cleaning truck.
- The Grandi Brush is perfect for low level loop carpets.
- The Grandi Brush is perfect for velvets.
How To Use the Grandi-Groom:
- Before Vacuuming Or Cleaning Carpet or Rugs:
- Using a “push-pull” motion will allow the specially designed nylon tines to reach the base of the carpet tufts, separating and freeing the individual fibers of dirt and pet hair that vacuuming cannot get.
- After Vacuuming Or Cleaning Carpet or Rugs:
- Using a “push-pull” motion will lift the carpet pile, restructuring the original design. This motion will also give the carpet a finished grooming to render a “ like new” appearance.
- On dense and deep pile carpeting, it is best to finish by a “pulling” motion only.