StoneTech™ Advanced Formula Oil Stain Remover
from Bane-Clene® Corp.
StoneTech® Oil Stain Remover is a superior, citrus solvent-based poultice especially formulated for safely removing stubborn oil-based stains from grout and natural stone such as marble, granite, concrete and limestone discoloring the surface or leaving any residue behind.
Features and Benefits of of Oil Stain Remover for Stone:
- Easy to use.
- Acts as a poultice to draw oil out of stone, terrazzo and concrete.
- Leaves no residue.
- Will not discolor natural stone.
- Is VOC Compliant.
- Is safe on food contact surfaces.
- Has a natural Citrus Solvent - not the pungent odor of most oil stain removers.
- Removes deep, stubborn grease and oil stains from stone surfaces and grout.
Advanced formula Oil Stain Remover safely removes deep set oil-based stains from natural stone and grout such as:
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Paste.
- Color: Gray.
- Odor: Citrus.
- Use pH: Not applicable.
- Use Concentration: Undiluted.
- Storage: Protect product from freezing. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Coverage: Approximately 2 square feet of surface at 1/4-inch thickness per pint.
- Container Size: 1 pint.
- Manufacturer: StoneTech® / Laticrete® International.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- VOC content: 51.6%.
- Flammability: Flash point 120°F.
How to Use Oil Stain Remover to Remove Oil Stains from Stone Surfaces and Grout:
- Set out Caution Signs.
- Test in a small area to determine that the desired results will be achieved.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- Clean up dust and loose dirt and debris.
- Strip off any topical acrylic, urethane or wax coatings around the stained area.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/8-1/4 inch thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the putty extends 1 inch beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover with plastic.
- Allow 48 to 72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Sweep up remaining powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If, after complete drying, the stain is not completely gone, repeat the process.
- After the stain has been removed and the area is completely dry, reseal the area using StoneTech Impregnator Pro™, Bullet Proof™, Heavy Duty Exterior Heavy-Duty Stone & Masonry Sealer or Bane-Clene Sta-Clene®
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
How to Maintain Stone:
- If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with Klenz-All™ as applicable.
- Seal with Impregnator Pro, Bullet Proof, Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer or Sta-Clene protector.
- Use Revitalizer™ or All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleanerfor routine cleaning.
Additional Stone, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile & Grout Information:
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
“Proudly Made in the USA”